PROLOGUE

♥︎

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔

            _______________

Toru Oikawa— the boy who has been well known for his good skills in volleyball and his good looks has now entered Aoba Johsai High school.

He was quickly surrounded with fans on his first day of being a first year,not to mention...his charms would only make the girls fall head over heels harder.

Oikawa was used to be the main focus everywhere he went,all the girl students would only come to their gym practice SPECIFICALLY for the volleyball captain...

Well,that was until he reached his third year of high school.

On a usual Thursday morning— where the boy's volleyball team sadly had practice in such an early hour,were doing their usual volleyball practices.

The fangirls were all near the gym's door,cheering as loudly as they can for their dear oikawa. The brunette sending them winks and cheeky smiles every now and then which caused the girls to squeal and giggles—-

"Iwa! You're so cool!" A sudden shout was heard across the gym.

The whole volleyball team would immediately look up at the source of the scream....and there he was.

A (h/c) boy stood at the benches,wearing the school's uniform neatly. A slight blush could be seen on the mysterious boy's face as he mainly focused on Iwazumi.

Of course,Iwazumi was dumbfounded,who would've known he'd get himself a fan? In all honestly,the spiker felt his ego boost as he sent the fanboy a cheeky grin which caused the fanboy to squeal.

But for Oikawa...He felt his heart beat faster when he laid his eyes upon the (H/c) boy,he noticed how his (E/c) eyes would shine perfectly under the gym's light..he was just..perfect.

But,why was THAT boy cheering for his best friend,and not HIM?
~~

Ever since then,the mysterious Iwazumi fanboy would appear at every volleyball practice just in time like oikawa's fangirls. But would ONLY focus on the spiker. Oikawa would often feel his heart squeeze whenever he saw how much admiration the little/tall boy felt for Hajime Iwazumi...Why couldn't the fanboy just cheer for him instead?