CHAP 3

♥︎

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐘                        ________Oikawa and Iwazumi reached the gymnasium where their other friends would wave them over,the two best friends quickly sitting down since they were starving

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐘
________
Oikawa and Iwazumi reached the gymnasium where their other friends would wave them over,the two best friends quickly sitting down since they were starving.

As Iwazumi opened the homemade bento that (name) made for him,Oikawa would take a peek to see what was inside.

*oh man...that looks yummy...why couldn't he make me one as well...* Oikawa pouted as he thought to himself,he noticed iwazumi's smile grow bigger as he took a bite of the egg rolls.

"Dude....Who gave you that bento to make you smile like that?" Matsukawa glanced at Iwazumi,causing everyone to look at the ace with curiosity.

"No way...DID HE GET A GIRLFRIEND???" Kindaichi lets out a dramatic gasp as turned to look at his teammates.

"Tell us who's the lucky girl~" hanamaki exclaimed as the others nodded in agreement.

"Tch..I DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ! (Name) gave it to me." Iwazumi replied with a tone of irritation,glaring at hanamaki as he took another bite of his food.

"That guy from 3-A who comes to cheer for you all the time? Man you're lucky...I want someone to cheer for me as well..." Yahaba pouted and took a bite of his sandwich.

"I'm sure you'll get a fan yourself as well soon." Watari reassured his friend with a back pat as encouragement.

"What does our dear Oikawa think about Iwazumi finally getting a fanboy?" Kunimi glanced at the pouting captain as he took a sip of his apple juice.

"WHATEVER ! And where is Kyotani? Where suppose to talk about our next match next week!" Oikawa answered,

"He's probably off somewhere alone." Yahaba replied with a sigh,

~ at volleyball practice , after school.

Sounds of shoes squeaking and powerful volleyball slams were heard across the gym,girls cheering for no other than the team's captain.

As oikawa took his water bottle to drink,his eyes instinctively glanced at the usual spot where he'd see (name)— where the fanboy was there staring at Iwazumi with admiration.

(Name) felt as if someone was staring at him,scanning the gym which he'd find out it was Oikawa who was practically staring holes into him.

(Name) was startled,awkwardly looking away as he wondered why the setter was staring at him with such intensity in his eyes.

Oikawa pouted once more when (name) looked away so quickly,putting his water bottle down to get back into practice.

*look at me*

Oikawa thought as he picked up a volleyball,

*please look at me.*

Oikawa thought as he got ready in position to serve the ball.

*look my way,(name).*

Oikawa thought as he served the ball with his whole strength,causing a powerful 'baam' across the gym which caused everyone to look at him with surprise.

Oikawa panted as he looked at the bleachers,where his chocolate brown eyes would finally meet (e/c) eyes,

The eye contact somehow felt...intimate,the longer oikawa stared into (name)'s mesmerizing eyes,the more he felt lost into them.

*was (name) this stunning?* oikawa thought,shooting the fanboy a genuine smile as he quickly got back into focusing into his practice.

Meanwhile,(name) felt his heart race a little faster as oikawa gave him a smile...a smile he'd never seen before whenever he would notice oikawa 'smiling' down to his fans.

*what was that all about?..* (name) thought to himself,before quickly putting his focus back onto Iwazumi.