CHAP 1

♥︎

𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄                 __________The aoba Johsai boy's volleyball team were doing their daily practice in the morning,it was a Monday during September so it was still quite hot outside

𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄
                 __________
The aoba Johsai boy's volleyball team were doing their daily practice in the morning,it was a Monday during September so it was still quite hot outside.

"Kyaaa! Oikawa you're so cool!"
"Please notice me oikawa!!!"

The fangirls shouted and cheered for their beloved volleyball captain,oikawa sent a peace sign towards them in return.

Though,just as he was about to put his focus back into the game,oikawa caught a glimpse of the same fanboy...standing near the benches as usual with a glimpse of sparkles in his eyes and a big smile.

Sadly,the boy was only mainly focused on no other than Iwazumi.

~ He's here again... oikawa thought to himself as he laid his eyes back into the game as he successfully sets for Iwazumi to spike a point for their team.

"Nice Iwazumi!" The (h/c) haired fanboy exclaimed as he threw a fist in the air.

Oikawa would frown and pout,after all— he also did an amazing set,why wasn't he receiving any compliments from that boy?

~ I'll just charm him with my amazing skills and good looks,then he'd be wrapped around my finger in no time~ Oikawa thought to himself and smirked,somehow— he felt more pumped and motivated than ever.

The entire match,oikawa would crush the other team like a piece of cake,receiving plenty of praises from his fans.

When the match was over and aoba johsai wins like usual,all the fangirls would run towards him and congratulate him..beside's that fanboy.

The (h/c) haired male would quickly run towards Iwazumi with a water bottle in hand,shyly handing the spiker the water as he looked down to the floor.

"You did great...and those spikes were so powerful! It sent shivers down my spine." The fanboy began to praise Iwazumi with a huge grin on his face,

"Oh thanks..you really know how to boost my ego,don't you?" Iwazumi awkwardly chuckled as he opened his water bottle and began drinking it.

The entire time,oikawa was dumbfounded,he was suppose to come towards HIM. Why is that fanboy running towards his best friend like a cute little puppy??

Oikawa would watch the two boys interact happily,most of the time the cute (e/c) eyed boy would act all nervous around Iwazumi,he wanted to come over there and to just grab the fanboy just for himself...but he composed himself and started to chat with his fans.

After 30 minutes,Iwazumi and oikawa had exited the gym now wearing their scho uniforms,the members had left for class before them so it was only the two walking to class alone.

Their walk to class was silent,until oikawa finally asked a question that has been stuck in his head for a while now.

"Iwa-chan.....who is that boy who always comes to cheer for you?" Oikawa asked which caught Iwazumi off-guard.

"Hah? Oh,that's (name) (last name),he's in the same grade as us— he's in class 3-A though." Oikawa's best friend began to explain,glancing to oikawa every now and then— he could've sworn oikawa looked kind off...jealous?

"Why? Don't tell me you're gonna do something stupid." Iwazumi scoffed as he glared at the taller male,only for oikawa to playfully stick a tongue out.

"Don't worry~ I'm not gonna do anything..you're like my mom or something— ACK!" Oikawa tried to tease his best friend,only for him to get a smack at the back of his head.

Before oikawa could say anything to Iwazumi,they have already reached their classroom. Iwazumi entered the classroom and sat down to his assigned seat as the setter did the same.

~ (name)...just so you wait...you'll fawn over me in no time! Oikawa exclaimed in his mind as he smirked to himself,paying no mind to what the teacher was saying at the front.

"Oikawa,are you paying attention?" The teacher called out for the brunette,she noticed oikawa wasn't paying attention to her lesson.

"Huh? Oh,the answer is 53." Oikawa replied.

"This is an English class."