Grey Veins

"Come on, Hon! We're gonna be late!" Gerard hollered to Frank who was still rumbling around in their room. Gerard stood by the door, tossing and catching his keys as he waited for the younger, smiling when he came barreling down the stairs and around the corner. "Mmmm, someone looks good," he purred, pulling the younger into his arms as he approached. It had been a while since the two had been intimate due to Gerard's wounds on his body, but it was wearing at him. He missed the feeling of his husband to be's skin, the fluttering in his heart as they began to tug at each other's clothes, but most of all he missed the deep throaty moans Frank would emit as they fucked. "If I had known you were gonna be wearing something so damn attractive I wouldn't have rushed you," he smirked. 

"Gerard, no!" he dodged the elder's kisses and playfully slapped his arm, "C'mon, Ray is probably waiting for us," he said as he pulled a totebag over his shoulder and headed out the door, jumping playfully into the soft sunlight. 

"Is that a purse?" Gerard mocked as he followed the younger to the car.

"Wha- a purse?! Of course it isn't a purse, Gerard! It's a bag, just a ba-y'know what? Shut up," he said as the elder laughed, starting the car. Frank recognized the elder's shift in attitude in the last few days, attributing it to being back on track with sobriety and making things right with his brother. Frank also noted it helped that his wounds were nearly healed, but didn't want the artist to know he was secretly scared to see them again. The vivid memories of the way they looked when he washed them in the bath haunted Frank, tugging at his heart strings as they flashed before his eyes. The twenty three year old looked over at his fiancé as he drove, taping over the memory of his wounds with this moment; freezing time as he smiled a deep, genuine smile and rocked his head back in laughter. 

"There he is," Gerard nodded in the direction of their now mutual friend, sicking his tongue out as they passed him to find parking.

"Real mature," Ray said as they approached him while he leant against the wall of the restaurant. The trio made their way inside and were quickly seated in a deep booth, Gerard and Frank on one side facing Ray on the other. "So, what's new?"

"Nothing really," Gerard began but Frank quickly cut him off.

"He's talking to Mikey!" he shouted excitedly. 

"You're talking to Mikey?!"

"Yes, I'm talking to Mikey," he stated with a small chuckle, knitting his fingers together on the tabletop. "He, uh, apologized and shit, so I guess we're trying the whole 'brothers' thing again." The three smiled at each other in a content silence, sharing the refreshing feel of a new beginning. "Well, why did you bring us here, Toro? I suppose there's news?"

"There is news," Ray smirked directing his eyes into Frank's, "Y'know that song you wrote? For that movie that I was struggling with?" Frank nodded and Gerard gripped his thigh under the table. "They bought it." Ray said as he broke into a wide smile, "You just sold a song! Your name is going to be in the credits and everything!" 

Frank stared back at Ray blinking as he attempted to process the information, blurring out everything in his peripheral vision. "I- I what?" he stuttered as the other two celebrated. 

"You're officially a composing musician to be featured on a Hollywood soundtrack," Ray beamed. 

Gerard pulled Frank's head over wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing his hair, "Frankie, holy shit, I'm so proud of you!" 

"I can't believe it," Frank stuttered, "I'm a musician?!"

The three celebrated continuously throughout the course of their meal, getting the attention of the other customers and staff alike. Frank appreciated the attention and uproar he was receiving from the other two; he knew it was a minor accomplishment compared to their own success, but to him this was everything. He was no longer some junkie loser who barely graduated high school, crashing on couches and having meaningless sex to numb the reality of his life. He was a successful musician who was living with his fiancé, surrounded with friends, love and support. This was the beginning to a new life, a new chapter, a new Frank Iero. 

Frank's head was thrown against the wall as Gerard picked him up, attacking his neck with passionate kisses. The whole drive home, Frank was teasing the elder about his new status as the breadwinner of the family, promising to 'collect the cash' as long as Gerard provided in other ways, and God did he intend to. "Oh, fuck!" Frank groaned, as his head made a loud crack against the wall. 

"Fuck, sorry,"

"Don't fucking apologize, do it fucking harder!" Frank screamed as he sunk his nails into his fiancé's back. Gerard moaned hearing the double swear, sinking his teeth into the younger's neck and drooling as he bucked his hips into his stomach. "Oh, fuck, Gerard, I want you so bad!"

Gerard carried Frank to the couch, ripping his shirt off over his head while Frank did the same with his own. The light shone brightly on Gerard's torso, revealing his almost healed scars, forcing Frank to pause momentarily as he traced them with his eyes. Gerard watched his eye movement as they darted around his chest until they sprung back to his own and Frank threw himself onto the elder, tackling him onto the floor. Gerard smiled as the younger assaulted his face with kisses, relieved his mistake hasn't changed the way his fiancé saw him.

Frank sat up onto his knees, straddling Gerard between his legs, "You gonna fuck me, Mister Way?" He ground their hips together, watching as the elder's eyes rolled back under the friction between their jeans. 

Gerard grabbed Frank by his hips, rolling him onto his back and leaning over his body, "Do you want to be fucked, Mister Iero-Way?" Frank moaned loudly at the sound of his soon to be name as Gerard ripped his jeans off, throwing them to the side. Gerard kissed and bit at Frank's tattoos along his lower stomach and thighs, smiling as he bucked his hips enthusiastically. Way slid his arms under Franks hips, lifting him back up onto the couch and flipped him over onto his knees as he instinctively arched his back. Gerard smiled, biting into his fiancés ass cheek before gently twirling his tongue around his entrance. Frank moaned so loud it was more of a scream, enthusiastically rocking his hips as Gerard fucked his ass with his tongue. The artist spat into his palm and rubbed it up his fingers before wriggling his index finger into his fiancé's tight hole. "Good boy," Gerard smiled as he added another finger, scissoring them back and forth to the sound of Frank's throaty moans. "Still want me to fuck you?"

"GOD, YES! PLEASE!" Frank screamed back. Gerard pulled his fingers out after a few more thrusts and ripped off his strained pants, and sat on the cushion next to Frank, pulling him into his lap. Frank dove back in to his fiancé's lips, passionately working their mouths together and moaning as Gerard tugged on his lip ring. The artist set Frank's legs apart on either side of his own hips, and began working the younger's cock with his fists. "Oh fuck, Gee," Frank moaned into his fiancé's neck leaking precum down his hands. "Oh, you're so fucking good." Gerard continued to work his hands up and down Frank's throbbing cock, biting his own lip as he saw how badly he drove the younger. "I'm gonna cum!" Frank shouted as he shot hot sticky cum up between their chests. 

Gerard wasted no time shifting his hands under Frank's thighs, lifting him slightly and setting him back down slowly onto his own cock. Frank immediately began to bounce up and down on the elder's dick, smiling down as he saw his eyes roll back in his head again. The elder's nails tore down the guitarist's back as he continued to ride him before they gripped tightly into his ass cheeks. Frank quickly realized the power he currently held over the elder and didn't want it to go to waste. "I'm gonna take your last name, Mister Way," Frank moaned, smirking as the elder melted beneath him. His thighs started to burn but he knew he was close to getting his ass filled with cum and didn't stop, "What's my name, baby?" Frank sunk his teeth into the elder who lifted Frank from underneath and drove his hips up into his ass. "What's my fucking name?!"

"Ungh-Frank," the elder panted as he continued to drive into the younger's ass. 

Frank grabbed his flushed cheeks in his hand, squeezing the sides of his face so his lips were forced to pucker out, "I said, what's my fucking name!?"

"OH, FUCK," Gerard cried out, "FRANK IERO-WAY!" he cried as he jet a stream of hot cum into Frank's ass. Frank smiled and rocked his hips a few more times before climbing off the elder's dick, and pulled him into a sweaty kiss.