PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG

Angela's POV: I hopped in beside Leana, she huggs my side and introduced me to Gustav. "Hi, I'm Angela or just Ang!" I said, shaking Gustav's hand. He smiled kindly and gave Leana a side kiss. Kinda jealous now that I don't have a man. I remembered the party tonight, I could hook up with some guy. I sat silently thinking bout' possibly getting a guy to like me. I'm very hard to like. I have a stubborn personality and a bitchy like side trait. Tom handed us a pack of cigarettes, I took one and lit it. Abby didn't seem to be happy with me smoking, actually with none of us smoking. "YOU ALL WILL GET CANCER!" She yelled, not taking Tom's offer. I shrugged, and smiled. We made it to the mall. Me and Abby linked arms and skipped in. We laughed at the slow pokes behind us. This brought back great memories. "Let's go to Victoria's Secret!" Abby demanded, pulled in that direction. We walked in, the smell of heavy perfumes, and silk hit us. Abby grabbed a pair of skimpy lingerie sets and turned around, and handed it to me. "You need this! I have some!" She requested. "Um, ok?" I said, folding it over my arm. Once we finished there, we got a bite to eat and shopped for about 2 hours, then left. I ran to my room and tried on the new sets. Abby made me buy. One gave me a super wedgie. I looked in the body mirror at the back of it. I heard a cat whistle from Bill's window. I ran over and shut my curtains. "GO AWAY YOU FUCKER!" I yelled. "Ha, I'm your dreams, babydoll!" He laughed. I loudly gaged to let him know I'm not interested. I loved the second set, lacey black with silk. I began to gain some body confidence. I saw my hip tattoos and my other ones.

-------- NIGHT HAS ARRIVED ---------

Bill's POV: I watched as Abby and Leana came in, I wondered where little miss new girl was. I ran over to Abby, "Hey, Abby! Where's your new roomie?" I asked, "She'll be over soon, she fixing herself up!" Abby replied. I nodded and walked to my room. I looked out my window for her. I heard her music but didn't see her. Then she came out, she was wearing a black swimsuit, even more showy than last night's one! She slid some Jean short shorts on. She looked super hot. Her hair was very wavy, and she had her belly button pierced. She noticed me, "UGH! CAN YOU STOP STARING!" She screamed at me. She flipped me off. I smiled. She's super mad now. "Can't wait to see you at the party!" I said, "I will fucking leave if you dare to mess with me!" She said with an angry tone. I rolled my eyes, and she thought that would stop me. Pfft! "Don't give me that look, pretty boy!" She yelled. I turned around with a devious smile and walked downstairs. I saw Angela run out of her house and to ours. "WHATS UP BITCHES!" She yelled as she ran in with a bottle of vodka and a solo cup. She was drinking before this.

Angela's POV: "Where's Abby?" I asked Leana drunkly. "Upstairs making out with Tom!" She said. Leana was hanging on Gustav. I took another sip of my drink and tossed the cup into the trash. I didn't see Bill anywhere, which was good. I saw a really cute boy sitting on the couch. He was man spread, had a solo cup in his hand, and was resting his eyes. "Hey!" I said, walking over to him. "Can I sit here?" I asked with a smile. "Sure," he said as he patted next to him. I sat down, and he moved closer. "What's your name?" I asked, "Connor, Connor Hixs! And yours?" He asked. "Angela Ross!" I said with a smile. I saw Bill talking with a group of hoes. He looked at me with a confused and intimately look. I looked at him disgusted and turned back to Connor. His hand was in my knee. I felt someone sit behind me. It was Bill. "Hey, Connor wanna get some smacks?" I asked immediately, to get away from Bill. Connor grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. Bill barged right into me and scoffed. "HEY!" I yelled at him, I furiously walked over to him. I grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and jerked him around, making him lose some balance. "Watch were you walk! YOU HERE ME!?" I spat. "You look so hot when you're mad!" He flirted. Connor turned me around, and we walked off. "Who's that bitch?" He asked. "UGH, my best friends boyfriends brother! He's a playboy!" I said. We walked out to the pool. Everyone was making out there. I un-buttoned my short and jumped in the pool. It splashed everyone on the side. Leana and Gustav and Abby, and Tom all cackled at the slash. I surfaced and saw Bill standing in the doorway. I was feeling frisky, so I purposely got out of the pool in style. I brushed my hair back and tried to seem sexy walking out. Connor came over and helped me out. It was making Bill super jealous. I grabbed my shorts and barged on past Bill like he did to me. I ran over to Abby. "GIRL! You are looking good in that!" She smirked. "I know!" I said, posing a little. I saw Connor talking to Bill. He seemed angry. Then Connor came over to me. "Can I get your number?" He asked, I agreed and gave him my number. Abby gave us that look of that we should make out right here right now. She giggled a little. I haven't put my shorts back on, Connor kept his eye on my back end. I slid some spare underwear on that were in Abbys bag and then my shorts. I didn't bother to change my top.  I used my finger to tell Connor to come dance with me. Dude, he really looked like a quarterback. He wrapped around me from the back and buried his head in my neck. I could see Bill's flustered face as he watched us dance. I moved my hips along to the beat. Connors' hands were placed on my hips. He grinded against me with my motions. Bill got so jealous that he shoved a girl out of his way and tried to come towards us, but Tom stopped him.   I turned around and kissed Connor. I was so drunk. Then I heard a woman yell for him, and she sounded older. He told me bye and he would call me and then he left. Now I really had to hide from Bill. I stumbled outside, I drunkly walked around the pool and the backyard. I fell a couple of times. It was now like 11:30 p.m., and I was getting a bad hangover. I fell over almost into the pool. I couldn't remember what was even going on. I felt someone pull me up and pick me up. I was being carried into my house, I could tell by the smell of bath and body works products. The person kinda smelt like Tom, but his hair felt different. It wasn't Tom. The lights hurt my eyes, so I fell into the floor when I was set down.

Angela's outfit

Angela's outfit