Life Saver

Bill's POV: I opened the message, and my ex said she was at my house and wondering why police and search crews were at the neighbors house. I ignored the text. I had someone else to worry about, and I called Tom. He said that they got more fingerprints that matched with the ones on Angela's body. Angela jerked a little, still not opening her eyes. Leana and Abby are deathly worried about her. They're worried sick. They also think they know who did this to her. I gripped her hand and lay my head on her stomach. I felt a hand on my head, I quickly looked up and saw Angela slowly blinking her eyes. "Ang?" I asked, cupping her cheeks. She coughed, and a few nurses came in. They hooked up some more cords and stuff. She kept blinking but seemed out of it. When the nurses left, I ran back to her side. "Please speak," I asked. "B-Bill?" She said quietly. "Ja," I said. Her hand met my cheek. I saw a tear roll down her cheek, "Don't cry, you're safe!" I said immediately. I softened my gaze. I've never let anyone but Tom, Gustav, and Georg see the soft side of me. Now Angela, my future. Tom came in with food. His looked showed fear and worry. He held Angela's other hand, and she smiled. Tom left to go get the girls, I opened the take put box. There was teriyaki chicken, rice, and eggs. Then, the second had grapes, strawberries, and other fruits. I saw a bag of Skittles, Ang laughed and begged for a couple. I gave her some, and we laughed together. It felt good. Maybe we could start fresh, start as friends. "Since I saved you, does that mean we're fri -" She stopped me, "friends? Yes!" She said happily. I gave her a warm smile, I knew she would come around. I sunk back into my chair, and she smiled at me. It gave me butterflies. "Thank you, You were right...." she said, looking down at her hands. I moved closer and held her hand. I could tell she was biting the inside of her jaw to hold the tears. "Cry, it's ok," I said as I rested my hand on her lap. She silently cried. I sat on the edge of her bed and hugged her. This would mentally scar her, I could help her. I wiped her tears with the blanket. I could feel her tremble. Her heart rate got faster, "Hey! Breath! It's ok!" I tried to calm her down. It didn't work. The only thing I could do was kiss her. I gently pecked her lips. Her eyes softened as she looked at me. "Calm down, Ang, you're hurt! You need to stay calm," I said. Her shaking hands met my face. "Bill, do you really care for me?" She cried. I nodded kindly and pet her head. "Yes, after seeing what happened to you, it's time to change," I said, looking at my hands. "I want to leave here!" She begged. "But you're hurt! Really bad Ang," I said. She gave me a sad expression. "You need to heal," I said. She tried to sit up, "Ahhhhh!" She yelled as she held her stomach. "See! Chill Ang, you're going to hurt yourself more!" I said worried. I sat her back and let her drink my water. I watched as night fell, and Angela was asleep. Her parents called, and I had to answer. They were happy I was close and that I saved their daughter. I fell asleep in the chair next to Angela and held her hand.

------- NEXT DAY -------

Angela's POV: I guess I slept till 1 pm. today. Bill was pacing back and forth, worried like. "What's wrong?" I ask. He shook his head no and shrugged off the question. "BILL KAULITZ! What's wrong!" I yelled angrily. "My ex is searching for you! That damn bitch is obsessed with me!" He spat sadly. "Let me beat the bitch up then!" I spat back. He chuckled. "You're crazy, you know that?" Bill said. I smiled and nodded. He raised one brow and sat down. He put on foot on the arm rest of the recliner. "Hey, I'm feeling much better! We should leave!" I said hurried. Bill crossed his arms. "Not yet, you're still pretty bad off. Plus, my ex wants to kill you," he stated. I roll my eyes. "I can fight for myself, Bill," I said. I gave him a sarcastic look. "That woman is a psychopath, I'm telling you!" Bill quickly said. "And so am I, what's the difference?" I laughed and smiled. He looked at me with a scared smile and expression. I chuckled and sat up, wincing a little. "Damn, maybe you're right, that's pretty sick, man!" I said poking my wound and stitches. Bill looked at me with a look of grossness. "What?" I said confused. "You," Bill said. I shrugged and grabbed some leftover food. I ate some chicken and grapes. Bill reached over and ate a couple of grapes, too. A nurse came in. "We are going to take out your IV and your blood support because they seem pretty good. Your vital signs are great, too!" She said. I smiled, and she pulled my IV out. It hurt so bad that Bill covered my mouth with his hand. They took the cords off, and I felt so free now, I kept the oxygen next to me, though. The nurse left. "Bill, I have to pee," I said. "How am I supposed to help with that?" He asked. "Walk me to the restroom and wait out!" I demanded. He put his arm around my waist and threw my arm over his shoulder and led me to the bathroom. I took a decent pee and then finished. I wobbled as I opened the door. Bill just carried me back. "Wow! I'm helpless now!" I laughed. Bill started to walk around, I noticed he had a little problem. "Bill!" I laughed. "What!? WHAT'S SO FUNNY ANG!?" He yelled. He looked down at himself and noticed. "Damn it, you saw nothing!" He spat. I continued to laugh. He sat in the chair and tried to hide it. "You need help fixing that?" I asked jokingly. He nervously laughed and shook his head no. "But you want me to!" I said, looking at the ceiling. I caught a glimpse of him staring at me with soft puppy eyes. "I didn't know those puppy eyes shown like that!" I said cutesy as I poked his arm. His cheeks turned a rosey pink. "How about this? Once I get free, I'll let you have a small take with me," I said. He looked at me and nodded. "You're good with that?" I asked. "Yes!" He quickly and happily said. "It's gonna be a while till my wound heals," I said. He nodded and placed his hand on my wound. "What if I stay with you once you get free?" He asked. "Sure, you little life saver!" I chuckled. He smiled and played around with his bracelets. "Don't be a big baby, Bill, being scared is for wimps!" I laughed. He laughed and licked his lips. His lips look so kissable. I kept eyeing his lips. "What you looking at," he smiled. I snapped back to life. "Nothing life saver," I laughed. I love giving people nicknames.