Escaping the Inescapable

It's been three years since I came barreling down into the world of Sky. I've had a peaceful life of exploration and socializing. I've become more powerful with the help of my Fallen Stars, consuming their light and increasing my knowledge and strength. To be more specific, my wing strength. I learned some Stars died on impact, becoming those yellow statues they are today. I learned how to harness my light power from those Fallen Stars to fly using the cape I was born with. Even after falling, my physical form has provided me with a cape to allow me to fly again.

I've met many people along the way, including Spirits and my fellow surviving Stars. I also learned that the Elders created the Spirits as some sort of watchers and teachers in each realm. I learned why the Elders left and created their respective realms. I've gone through every realm thousands of times over, discovering areas, meeting new Spirits and friends, helping the Spirits, burning down the darkness, and lighting candles to collect wax to create currency. The Spirits even taught me how to customize my looks and cast spells, making my physical body more ideal.

This realm has Seasons, but not your typical season that reoccurs, more like a season in time that passes by and changes the world. Each Season holds its own Spirits, who are a bit more stuck up compared to the Realm Spirits, but once befriended, offer you their more unique spells and cosmetics.

Of course, you aren't here to listen to me blabber on about the fantastical world of Sky but listen to what I did to destroy Sky.

Despite my time in this world, I've never truly explored Eden. It's the one place I am too mortified to dig into. Golden Wasteland is a piece of cake compared to it. The furthest I had ever gotten was the flying rocks. I had never seen such strong and violent winds before, including my frequent trips to the Air Trial. The wind there had nothing on Eden.

One day, I stood bored at the lowest level of the Archives, across the wall of the hole that leads to the exit, glancing at the records that lace the walls. I finally found one that reads "Eden" on its front and tapped on the blue button, unlocking from the wall and landing on my hands. These documents hold research from many categories, written by past Stars and Spirits. I joined my friend, Kubo, on the floor near the shelves.

My feet dangled off the edge as Kubo sat with his legs crossed, his lute resting on his lap. He violently strummed a song he told me was called "Bad Apple", to which I had no clue what it was, but his playing was impressive.

Kubo is an old friend of mine. We met one day in the Hidden Forest, my yelling at the Season of Assembly Guide at his bogus quests disrupting his formerly peaceful day. I remember him flying up to me and knocking me over the head to shut me up. He then grabbed my hand and helped me finish those quests, already completing them himself. I've been lugging him around ever since.

Kubo had an impressive look to him. He wore a silver and bold bull mask obscuring his face; the horns curved up high with golden tips to match his golden snout and eyes. His lute matched his mask, the strings glinting off a golden hue after being plucked. A matching golden Season of Dreams pendant lays around his neck, also matching with his vibrant yellow cape. Though his stature was large, the cape was still huge on him, his arms not being able to fit through the puffy sleeves. He wore thick, grey pants. He had a huge mohawk on his head, the ends of it flowing off the back of his head into a type of ponytail.

 He had a huge mohawk on his head, the ends of it flowing off the back of his head into a type of ponytail