The Beginning

Disclaimer :  NSFW , TRIGGER WARNING AGAINST ABUSE BLOOD AND HARRASMENT , 18+ AND CONTAINS VOILENCE . READ WITH CAUTION. All the characters in the novel are fictious and do not resemble real life characters. It is just an inspiration of the character potrait and are completely different from real life. So take this as an entertainment story than to your heart.... It is injurious to health. So don't get offended and brace yourself for this thrilling horror story.......

*******

September 01 , 1997 : Busan , South Korea.....

A royal mansion in the outskirts of Busan

A royal mansion in the outskirts of Busan.... Night 10:30 PM ...... A car drives into the mansion lawn and stops infront of the door. A girl in her early 20's , 8 month pregnant lady her husband got down the car and entered the building..... There was fear in the women... The young girl was sticking closer to her mother and her mother was holding her as close as possible to protect her from the danger she sensed... They entered the luxurious hall of the mansion .

The man turned around with a creepy smile and spread his arms proudly and said " So this is the mansion I recently bought for my lovely wife!!! Do you like it?" The pregnant lady screamed in horror " How many did you kill to buy this mansion this ...

The man turned around with a creepy smile and spread his arms proudly and said " So this is the mansion I recently bought for my lovely wife!!! Do you like it?" The pregnant lady screamed in horror " How many did you kill to buy this mansion this time!?? " The man's smile dropped slowly and his expressions changed. His expressions grew drastically cold and he creepily smiled " so you finally Know about it huh !?.... My dear jungwooniee...! I told you not to tell this secret to mamma !"

The girl immediately hid behind her mother shivering every inch. The mother quickly hid her behind and she screamed " you were a womanizer and now you are a white collared criminal.... I'll report everything to the police if you don't stop all this!!". The man darkly chuckled and sighed " Oh my !!!! I'm scared ... I knew that you both were aware of my identity that's why I bought you here !!! "

He started laughing like a maniac. The woman started panicking as soon as group of men wearing black entered the room with guns and closed the door. The lady screamed " run away jungwoon!!! Go !" ..... " Catch her ...! " The man screamed as jungwoon ranaway. The pregnant lady couldn't escape so she was caught and tied up to a chair in the middle of the room. Jungwoon had hid somewhere but the man made a plan to bring her out. He stood near his wife who was bleeding from head because of the torture.