The Mission

August 18th 2020 , Seoul , Jeon's Mansion.

Everyone is excited for an upcoming special day

Everyone is excited for an upcoming special day..... Birthday of the heir of Mr Jeon, the young, bold , rich and charismatic CEO , Jeon Jungkook. The servants were running around for organising a huge party on his birthday. Mr Jeon was sitting in the middle of the luxurious living room covered in a blanket..... He looked pale and weak but still had a sweet charming smile.... His son , Jeon Jungkook came down from his room with his friend and hyung , Min Yoongi.

 His son , Jeon Jungkook came down from his room with his friend and hyung , Min Yoongi

Jungkook kneeled down in front of his father and smiled at him. He never smiled much and remained cold from past one year, after an incident he could never forget. His father admired his sweet bunny smile and flawless skin that resembled him and looked at him with extreme affection. Mr Jeon asked patting his head, " what happened jungkook -ah ? " Jungkook sighed and spoke " Dad I was thinking about going on vacation this birthday with my friends. I haven't  had any holiday and vacation for myself because of the office. Can I go ?" Mr Jeon looked around " and what about the party I planned for you ? hmm? " Jungkook was filled with guilt, looking at his father's disappointed face. Jungkook had a special affection towards his father because he was the only one who had. Seeing Jungkook's guilty face his dad smiled " its okay jungkook-ah! you go ahead and enjoy. But one condition... Which is compulsory!" Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other in confusion... 

The old man continued " you will take Y/N with you and spend time with her too". They were baffled " Jungkook whined " appaaa! We can't.... by the way why are you forcing me to her ? I am engaged to her forcefully... I don't want to marry anyone please!" Mr Jeon sighed and said with a sad face " look jungkook Your mom and your sister left us before you were born.. But I promised them that I'll take very good care of you!! The first time I saw y/n she was just like your mother all innocent and caring which today's girls are really rare with!! They will just love your money not you.. She also saved my life once remember!! She deserves everything and she loves you truly". Jungkook was speechless. Yoongi spoke out , " but Mr Jeon how can you force him ?". He smiled weakly " I'm doing it for you jungkookah , you'll never regret marrying her I swear and moreover I have listened to you all the time please listen to me once. This is my last wish my boy . please do this favour. Take your time to love her . She's not forcing you too "