The Past

On the way to the mansion in the car.....

It was a silent drive all through and y/n was still happy because his presence was enough for her bliss

It was a silent drive all through and y/n was still happy because his presence was enough for her bliss... She was looking at the beautiful scenery all around her. They reached the outskirts of Busan and now there was now a single , empty road and it was surrounded by hills. Jungkook was just thinking about what his senior had said " look jungkook-ah!!! y/n is really a good girl.. She will take care of you all the life.. I know you are thinking about your past.. She is not wrong in loving you. Please try to understand what I said. Moreover I am seeing some signs that you are already falling for her. You are just denying it. I have also married to my love. So I am experienced so listen to me ." He just took a sigh. Y/n said " Busan is really beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here!" He saw a beautiful smile on her " not a problem y/n.. btw you can call me jungkook no need to be formal we can be friends OK" her smile widened " really wow... OK!!" 

He smiled " y/n please don't tell anyone  especially dad! I lied to him that we are going to Daegu for holiday. Actually I'm planning to buy the mansion here for dad's birthday. Its a surprise so please!" She smiled reassuringly " no problem I'll keep it a secret" He hesitantly spoke " umm.. y/n are you sad that I always acted cold towards you?" . She looked at him and said " no... I know you don't want to be in relationship because of your past and you can't refuse it because of dad's health so I am not bothered by this " he smiled " thank you-" . The car started jerking and stopped near an abandoned bus station. Jungkook twisted the car keys twice . The car jerked and creaked but it didn't start. Jungkook opened the bonnet and started checking the engine . He sighed and started working on it. It was almost getting dark. 

y/n was just looking at him working

y/n was just looking at him working. He had rolled up his sleeves and his exposed forehead and concentrated face was really intimidating, She was staring at him for a long time and lost in him suddenly he looked at her and she flinched . She was caught. She looked around and started walking towards the wilderness.. he just shook his head giggling " she's cute " and went back to work Y/n moved the tall grass vanishing from jungkook's sight .

 he just shook his head giggling " she's cute " and went back to work Y/n moved the tall grass vanishing from jungkook's sight