Party Proposal

Jungkook and Yoongi were searching for clues around outskirts of the forest in the wilderness where there was the abandoned well. There on detailed search they found pieces of broken camera hidden in the dirt and decided to take it back for forensic analysis. It was turning dark so they decided to head back to the mansion and suddenly they heard woman screaming and it was from the mansion. They panicked and started running back. They entered the mansion and there was no one available. A maid came to the entrance and told them that everyone was at basement.

They ran towards the basement door where they heard people talking. They saw a maiden sitting in between Areum and Y/n. She was sweating and trembling with fear and Areum was comforting her , y/n was handing her a glass of water. Jungkook asked " what happened? Who screamed?" . By that time Jin came out of the basement door " I checked every corner miss.. there is no one there. Who attacked you ?" . Yoongi snorted " Attack ? Will anyone tell us what happened?!" Jin signalled Areum and Y/n to take the maid to the room and Jin took Jungkook and yoongi to the living room .

" I was checking on the post mortem reports for more clues in the room when I heard a woman scream from downstairs. When I reached the basement it was locked from outside. I opened it and went inside and found this lady unconscious, I brought her out of there and Areum and Y/n woke her up. She said she heard some noises in there so she went to check it. Suddenly a woman in white dress and long hair stood infront of her and someone attacked her from behind and knocked her unconscious. I went in to check there again but I found no one.... Infact there were no other way to come out of the basement except the main door! Definitely something is wrong in this place "

Jungkook and Yoongi fell
into deep thought and They just sighed deeply. Jungkook said " it's alright hyung. I'll once again check the basement tomorrow morning. By the way take this * hands the camera pieces* send this to forensic analysis. I want it's data within a day or two " Jin takes the camera and nods. Yoongi said " it's alright guys let's take rest we need to have a party tonight too!" Jin's eyes widened at realisation. He ran back to his room and started searching something in his bag. Jungkook and yoongi looked at him with confusion " whats wrong hyung ?" Jin spoke " I actually planned to propose to Areum tonight. I had got a diamond ring for her and I don't remember where I kept it... Anyways you guys go and get rest. I'll search for it." And they went back to their rooms.

Jungkook went back to his room and got ready for the party. He wore his iconic black designer suit and looked at his final look in the mirror. He took out a locket from his pocket... it was his mother's only relic with him. He had never seen her but he knew she was a great woman in real life. He loved her deeply. He wore the locket and went downstairs.

He went downstairs where the maids were setting up the table with the dishes and left

He went downstairs where the maids were setting up the table with the dishes and left. Candlelights were dimly lighting the room. Roses and flowers' scent covered the room. Y/n came out of her room looking very ethereally beautiful. Red long , body fit , thigh slit gown. She was soo much dreamy that Jungkook was jungshook for a while admiring her.