6

~Chapter 6~

As they say, gifted individuals come from generation to generation and are replaced by new generations. This is especially true for beautiful people, such as heroes. Rivers and lakes are found wherever there are people, and immortals are no different. 

When it comes to female immortals, it's like crucian carp crossing a river—someone has to win. The most beautiful and noble daughter of the Three Realms' Heavenly Emperor Mu Guang, Jing Zhao, had long gone vanished by that point. Hua Shu, the princess of the peacock tribe on Bainiao Island in the North Sea, gained fame hundreds of years later.  

Hua Shu is the youngest daughter of Peacock King Hua Mo, and she is barely a thousand years old. Her birth into the world is a famous one. The North Sea was shrouded in vibrant, auspicious clouds the night she was born. After being lost for thousands of years, mermaids finally surfaced and began to sing unceasingly. At the extremity of the North underwater, aquatic creatures were even celebrating the moon. After Hua Shu was born, one night, the auspicious clouds parted, the sharks came back, and the sea monsters vanished. Numerous immortals were present to watch this magnificent event. 

While the Phoenix is regarded as the Emperor, the Immortal Clan views the Peacock as the King. One can quickly determine the status. The members of the Phoenix Clan are reserved. There are just two things they have worked really hard at for the last tens of thousands of years. Feng Ran's Nirvana and the birth of the little fire phoenix are the two. But these two alone were so outstanding that the three realms came to notice and celebrated in them simultaneously. 

Since the Phoenix Queen's rebirth, the Peacock clan's repute has significantly declined. Hua Mo understood that the dignity of the Phoenix Queen seated on the Heavenly Palace's throne was hard to match. Since an outstanding daughter was not often born to an auspicious cloud, he naturally adored her like a treasure. Compared to her two brothers, Hua Shu enjoys a somewhat more regal position in the peacock clan. 

In fact, this daughter supported the Peacock King. Her immortal power from birth was significantly greater than other immortals', and at eight hundred years old, she was appointed to the position of the next king. She took part in the Heavenly Palace Peach Fair at the age of 900. All the immortal lords were drawn to her beauty; some even predicted that she would surpass the beauty of Jing Zhao, the daughter of the former Heavenly Emperor. 

Even after Jing Zhao vanished over a hundred years ago, Hua Shu was already well-known for her exceptional beauty. Numerous immortal lords came to Bainiao Island to propose marriage as she got older and approached marriageable age. Hua Shu declined the offer, even though the Peacock King was thrilled and eager to find his little daughter a suitable marriage. The Peacock King had no choice but to grant Hua Shu her desire and let her select the one she preferred after over a century of nagging. As long as she agrees, it makes no difference if it's a snake or a dragon. 

The Peacock King selected hundreds of husbands, but Hua Shu was unable to capture her attention and was unsure of the kind of dashing immortal lord she would select. The rising star of the immortal realm sighed with emotion, afraid of losing his standing if he went to Bainiao Island to propose marriage once more. All he could do was feel admiration for her. 

Hua Shu hardly ever appeared in public since she was so preoccupied with her cultivation. Not many people had seen her appearance, despite her fame. The peacock princess, who was rumored to have the most exquisite look among the three realms, was the reason why numerous immortals arrived early on Wutong Island to greet her.