𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

IT WAS A NORMAL DAY , Christmas was right around the corner and a certain white-haired male was fooling around with his students

IT WAS A NORMAL DAY , Christmas was right around the corner and a certain white-haired male was fooling around with his students. As per usual. The pink haired boy was attempting to practice his punches, falling onto his face as his teacher merely hopped and posed mid-air with different poses. His Santa hat bouncing about as he did so.

"That's disgusting," a certain orangish-brown haired girl scoffed, "Oi Yuuji, quit making us look bad will ya?"

"Huh?? You're not even helping Nobara!" the pink-haired Yuuji whined, "And why are you taking photos!?"

"Blackmail," Nobara said with a blank face, "Duh."

"Megumi!"

Said black-haired boy turned away, looking anywhere but at his pink-haired colleague.

"Come on!!"

"I figured I had time to kill," the white-haired male grinned, stretching his arms as he leaned to the side. As he did so, Yuuji noticed a certain glimmering piece of jewelry on his hand, more specifically his left ring finger.

"Oh Gojo-sensei," he pointed, "You're wearing a ring."

Unbeknownst to Yuuji, Megumi's head quickly snapped towards him as a deadpan expression appeared on his face.

"What!?" both Yuuji and Nobara shouted in sync, "You're married?!!"