𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

THEY HAD A FEW HUNCHES , seeing as their teacher reacted so suddenly to the news article

THEY HAD A FEW HUNCHES , seeing as their teacher reacted so suddenly to the news article. Nobara had been doing research on her phone to figure out information about the mysterious woman, but ended up finding nothing.

"Should we ask Y/n?" Yuuji suggested, "Maybe she knows something about Gojo-Sensei's lover."

The group had met outside of the cafe, seeing a singular Megumi and decided to enter. Soon enough, the doors of the kitchen opened and a young woman appeared at the counter.

"Welcome back Yuuji and Nobara," you smiled, "Oh and you brought guests! Welcome!"

Maki, Panda, and Toge stared at you. If they had no self control, their jaws would've been on the floor. You were drop dead gorgeous .

"Y/n!" Yuuji smiled gleefully, "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas to you too!" you replied, grabbing a notebook, "Megumi is over
there—"

The group gave him a glare but quickly dropped it as you turned back to them, "Please have a seat. Let me know what you'd all like to drink."

The group sat down at the table, as a silence came over them. Maki finally decided to say something.

"I think we all know who he married," she stated, "Though I don't know how he managed to snag someone like her. She's way out of his league."

"Kelp," Toge nodded in agreement.

"You think he forced her?" Panda muttered, "We should ask if she's being held hostage."

"I've never seen them together though," Nobara hummed, "Though he did say a few flirty comments here and there.."

The group sat in thought as they attempted to figure out whether or not it was you. Megumi all the while just sipped his tea with a small smirk at the corner of his lips.

Soon enough, a certain white-haired male appeared at the front of the store with a smug smile on his face. He then pranced into the cafe and jumped right beside the group.

"Gojo-sensei!"

"So~" he egged on, "Did you figure it out?"

His students stared at him with a knowing smile, "I think it's obvious. Megumi didn't tell us."

At least not directly ...

"Your wife," Yuuji declared, "It's Y/n isn't it?"

"I heard my name" you walked in, clothes in a totally different attire. Instead of the baker's outfit, you had a Jujutsu uniform on. In your hands was a whole platter of pastries and gifts. The gifts that he had gone to buy earlier that day.

"Everyone," Satoru smiled, "Say hello to Y/n."

"My wife."