𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

THEY WERE INTRIGUED , both bombarding their teacher with tons of questions

THEY WERE INTRIGUED , both bombarding their teacher with tons of questions. Their white-haired teacher gave them a sly smile in response, hopping behind the now frowning Megumi. He was in a mischievous mood and decided it was worth teasing his students.

"If you can guess who I'm married to by tonight at 6," he smiled, "Then I'll bring everyone here dinner, all on me!"

"HUH?! You're serious?!" Yuuji gasped, "Free dinner?!"

"That's it?l!" Nobara gaped before pointing her finger ferociously at him, "No take backs!"

"Ah there's one catch," their teacher mentioned, "Megumi here knows who I'm married to. However, you aren't allowed to ask him. If you do, then I'll only be getting him dinner, not you guys ."

"WHAT?" Nobara shouted, "How the hell is that fair?! Doesn't that mean he wins either way?!"

"Hm? Give up already?" he muttered, "Well that's too bad..—"

"HELL NO!" All three shouted in unison, much to their teacher's surprise.

Nobara and Yuuji looked at their black-haired friend with gaping mouths, "You too, Megumi..?"

"Whatever it takes for peace and quiet," he muttered, turning away.

"Alright by the end of the day!" the white-haired male smiled.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Throughout the day, the two students watched their teacher with a keen eye. They tried to find any other indication of who his significant other was.

"Sensei," Yuuji tilted his head, "Are you gay?"

The white-haired male spit out the soda he had been drinking, coughing in disbelief. Nobara burst out laughing, her hand holding her stomach.

"What gave you that idea??"

Megumi watched the scene, a slight upturn at the corner of his lip at his teacher's discomfort.

"So it is a woman," Nobara hummed, snapping her finger, "That narrows it down."

"What are you guys doing?"

The three students turned to see three more students walking towards them. The one who spoke was the largest of the three, followed by a woman with deep green hair and glasses, and a male with his uniform covering his mouth.

"Panda, Maki, and Toge!"

"We're trying to guess who Gojo-sensei is married to!"

Maki raised a brow, "Some poor soul married this man-child?"

"Salmon."

"Yeah if we guess it then he'll buy us dinner!'