Intermission: Chapter Analysis

Intermission [I]
I'm ranking all the current chapters I have written right now on a score of 1 to 10. 1 being the worst and 10 being the best.

[THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ AND SUPPORTED THIS STORY, I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.]

1. Everyone (1)
- 4.5/10
Rushed and short. It feels set up, y'know? Like the entire part with Donut and the others asking who Winner and Price Tag are. Also, I used the wrong pronouns for Winner. (Thanks to kiraneedstodie for pointing that out.) But hey- it was my first time writing a chatfic.

2. Death P.A.C.T (1)
- 7.8/10
I like the plot but it could have been executed better.

3. iance (1)
- 5/10
Where was I going with the cheesy nicknames thing??? Also they're OOC.. Oh yeah, I forgot Fanny existed for the first half of the chapter so I just played it off as she was lurking 😭 The ending was also really weird

4. 8 Names/Bleh
- 4.2/10
Even more OOC. Taco's like a voice of reason and here she's just beefing with Gaty over some renaming crap. Lollipop randomly changing her typing style and the name changing thing felt really really REALLY staged lol.

5. BEEP (1)
- 4/10
I don't have much to say other than I don't like the plot and when I was writing this and I had II Nickel in mind xd

6. Team Ice Cube! (1)
- 8/10
Sure, I don't exactly adore this BFB team but I like the chapter. Bracelety having a mental breakdown(?) over Ice Cube seems a little out of character since the new TPOT EXITORs scene has proven she's more laid back about her obsession.

7. Free Food (1)
- 7/10
I don't think Stapy is sarcastic.. also I THINK stupider might be a word soo.. sorry PB. (Why'd I make Stapy be rude to Marker?)

8. A Better Name Than That
- 6/10
The outcome of when I decide to write unhinged with no limits. TB summoning demons at the Pillary Ruins and Blocky using yo mom jokes... The chapter's also a lil fast paced.

9. teh lozars !(nombuer wone)
- 100/10
I don't think I need to explain.

10. The Losers! (1)
- 6/10
Clock does seem quite mad during bonding time in TPOT 9 soooooo... ig his behaviour is acceptable. (Istg I need to stop making characters sarcastic, I'm talking about how I wrote Firey btw) + I don't think Firey and Leafy are stranded, they seem rather happy with their current destination.

11. Everyone (2)
- 7.7/10
Everyone? More like Blocky, Eraser and Coiny. Anyway, I also don't have much to say. The time (Eraser started video call 4:23 AM thing) isn't even accurate lol, I'm really bad at estimating stuff like that.

12. Hosts (1)
- 8/10
I FORGOT PUFFBALL SPEAKER BOX. (The dialogue below may not be exact but whatever)
Donut: I just want my arms back
Purple Face: Skill issue 😎
BUT PURPLE FACE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ARMS??????
Announcer: No. You're roleplaying is good, but not as good as mine.
YOU ARE ROLEPLAYING IS GOOD, BUT NOT AS GOOD AS MINE???
8/10 anyways because I liked the roleplay part. Self-love am I right??

13. Exitors
- 8.5/10
VERY VERY VERY EXTREMELY OOC. I would say Pencil is too nice but watching the TPOT 9 post-credit scene has made me think otherwise because she seems less bossy. You can also tell I'm slowly running out of ideas for the chapters. BUT I LIKE THE PLOT and the entire chapter also feels like it has mood swings. (To answer the question in the author's note at the end, my fav is ✏️)

14. Death P.A.C.T (2)
- 7/10
Mid

15. iance (2)
- 6.5/10
iance? NO. MORE LIKE BLOCKY INVADING THE GC AND BOTHERING FOUR AND EVERYONE ELSE. I mean, not enough iance. (why do I keep adding Blocky into these chapters he's not even a favourite character of mine????)