Twazii AU

Once again, the Octonauts had to take a break and reconvene because of emotions.

"Okay," said Dashi, breathing in deeply. "Let's go for something happier, shall we?"

"Are there any happier universes?" Tweak asked, biting her lip. "So far it looks like whenever an Octonaut member gets removed, the entire thing falls apart and at least one of us dies."

"True," nodded Shellington. "But there certainly are happy universes out there. This one is by no means the best. And..." Shellington looked at the tablet, which he still held, and then at Dashi, who grinned back. "I think you'll really really like this one."

Tweak narrowed her eyes.

"Why do I feel like something bad is just around the corner?"

"Relax Tweakster," Dashi laughed. "Nothing bad is going to happen. In fact, wonderful things are heading your way..."

***

Once Shellington and Dashi finished reassuring Tweak, the show began in similar fashion to the previous two.

"This world," Dashi announced, obviously taking great pleasure in what she was about to say. "Is one where Kwazii got lost in the Everglades."

"Why is it always me?" he fussed, making a great show of complaining. But Shellington and Dashi knew better than that. They had handpicked this universe specially, and they knew that, deep down, both Tweak and Kwazii knew what was coming.

"Tweak was sent out to search for him," Shellington continued. "Let's watch the clip, shall we? It contains some very very juicy stuff."

Tweak blanched. Dashi laughed and pressed play.

***

The video starts just like the Everglades mission the Octonauts had taken to help Tweak's father, from Tweak's perspective. The Octonauts go about the mission, finding Spiny Sue and the Nile monitor triplets, and the fire with the Burmese python. But as the Octonauts leave, the Captain looks around, a concerned frown on his face.

"Where's Kwazii?"

Shellington looks somewhat hesitant and awkward.

"Uh... I believe he's going to the bathroom. At least, that's what he told me before he left?"

"You didn't tell us he was going?" Barnacles explodes.

"I'm sorry," Shellington says, looking down at his feet.

"It's okay," Dashi says, putting a paw on his shoulder. "We'll just wait right here for him. Surely he has enough navigation knowledge in that big head of his to find his way back."

"Kwazii doesn't have a big head," protests Tweak. 

Dashi raises an eyebrow.

"Doesn't he?"

"He just... I... I mean..."

"Getting flustered 'bout a guy, huh?"

"No!" exclaims Tweak. "It's just..."

"Hmm, maybe you should look for him," interjects the Captain. Dashi laughs silently, but mimes a denial for the various accusations Tweak is no doubt throwing at her with her gestures. The camera picks up Tweak muttering some strange stuff under her breath. "You do know this place better than anyone else."