03 ֶָ֢ Clawmachine love

✎ 𝟮 : 𝟭𝟬 𝗣𝗠

Realizing you were running late for the mall, you hurriedly left the school gates after staying back for baking club.

You just remembered that you were supposed to meet up with the others in the mall. With just 15 minutes remaining and the mall 30 minutes away, you didn't know what to do.

You sigh, looking at the rough ground, in deep thoughts. You ran your hair through your h/c locks, feeling hopeless.

You took out your flip phone from your bag, hoping maybe someone could come and fetch you.

Suddenly, a motorcycle pulled up in front of you, interrupting your thoughts. Looking up, your eyes met with purple downturned ones -It was Rindou.

"You're going to the mall, right? Hop in," he said. Nodding, you hopped on, mindful of your skirt. With your legs together on one side, you placed a hand on his shoulder for support while your other hand rested on your lap.

"I'll drive fast, so hold onto my waist," he instructed, but you were hesitant at first. You gulped, he impatiently wrapped your hands around his waist. Once he knew it was safe to go he started the engine and sped away swiftly, the speed going faster by the seconds.

Curious, you asked, "Where's Ran?" Since you always see them together. "He's already there. I left my phone at home, so I went to grab it, and then I saw you like a lost puppy." He explained as your irked.

"I am not a lost puppy!"

"Yeah right."

The ride to the mall was silent, but oddly comforting. Your arms remained securely around his waist while you gazed at the passing scenery, resting your head against his back.

You could smell his cologne, breathing it in. It wasn't too strong, but the smell was kind of addicting.

"We're here." He announced and parked his motorcycle. You then hop off and dusted your skirt. "Thank you." You bowed.

"That will be 50000 yen." He jokingly said with a smirk. You froze, "I'm broke." You said, dramatically wiping off some fake tears. He rolled his eyes and started walking away, leaving you behind, "Wait up!"

Both of you then arrived exactly on time.

Kokonoi noticed you both walking together and nudged his elbow on Ran. Ran, who was busy eating some Mont Blanc saw this and his eyes popped out.

"HUH? RINDOU, I DIDN'T KNEW YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND!" He shouted, getting everyone's attention.

You immediately felt embarrassed, covering your face and walked towards Hinata who was smirking while she folded her arms.

"Why were you with Rindou?" She asked with a slight teasing in her tone. You sigh, "I was about to be late but he drived me here. I had baking club." You explained, hoping to change the topic.

"I think we should split into 3 groups." Shinichiro suggested, "Huh?! Why?!" Mikey asked.

"It'll be better. Hmmm.. Group 1 will be : Mikey, Emma, Draken, Y/n, Mitsuya, Ran and Rindou." Shinichiro said and continued to announced and form other groups.

"Hina!" You said, "I'll miss you." You said with a sad expression meanwhile Rindou dragged you by using the back of your collar since your group was already moving.

"Okay, okay, let go!" You complained and Rindou immediately let go of your collar, making your butt fall to the group, you glared up at him.

"LOOK!" Mikey pointed at a dorayaki store, you swore you saw him drooling. Everyone sweat-dropped as the blonde boy was about to run off but Draken pulled him back.