DENJI X FEMREADER (PLATONIC)

Winter was always your favorite season, the snow was your favorite part. Everything looked so beautiful when it was brimming with snow, everything was just so majestical. With Christmas and New Years being the season's main holidays, everyone and everywhere looked so blissful and wholesome, people were in better spirits. The only downside to winter was the cold, the chances of getting frostbites and hypothermia were high but you didn't have to worry about that, for now at least.

As you were looking out the window watching the snow fall onto the ground, you started to get bored, Denji wasn't home yet from whatever he was doing. You looked around searching for something to ease your boredom, as you rummaged through the small shed you found the Christmas gift Denji gave you. He said it was a game where you take care of a pet inside of it, which piped your interest and you quickly got addicted. You picked up the egg shaped keychain (Tamagotchi) and just as you were about to start playing the door to the shed quickly opened before shutting.

You looked behind you and your eyes lit up when you saw that it was your older brother, Denji, who was poorly hiding something behind him. Though you still weren't able to tell what it was.

"Guess what I got!" He said with a devilish grin, well it was more of a normal grin but his shark teeth made it look menacing.

You squinted your eyes trying to see what he had before giving up, "What did you get?", your tone came out more dead than intended but Denji didn't notice it anyway as he was trying his hardest to keep his cool.

Slowly he revealed the item in his hand. You narrowed your eyes at the object, it was a single circular tube. What was so special about this? You glanced between the tube and Denji dumbfounded.

"What-"
"We're gonna go snowboarding!!" Denji shouted unintentionally cutting you off.

You blinked, taking in his words, and your confusion only grew.

"What is that?" obviously it had something to do with snow but what did that tube have to do with it?

"We're basically gonna go down a big hill and slide down it!" he pointed to the tube, "We use this!"

Huh, that did sound somewhat fun, but in the freezing cold? Well you trusted your brother not to disappoint you, this had to be worth it. Denji was considerably more hyper and carefree while you were the opposite. You guys were more or less the black cat and golden retriever duo. There were times where you were more hyper than Denji but it was only for winter related things. Or when you guys stole from stores, the rush you felt during the chase was amazing.

You stood up, walking to your brother who still had a goofy grin on his face, "I still don't get it." you muttered, grabbing the tube and inspecting it.

"I can show if you like." he smirked, "Put your coat on and we'll look for a good hill!" Denji puffed out his chest, determined to take you snowboarding.

You sighed, grabbing your coat, hat, scarf, and gloves, and quickly putting them on. After you were dressed Denji dragged you outside with him, eager to find a hill. You just let him led you to wherever he was going, hoping this will all be worth it.

-»»»

After what seemed like forever you guys eventually made it to a tall hill which had a few trees surrounding it. Denji stopped in his tracks, pointing towards the hill while looking at you with that signature goofy smile.

"Look a hill!" He shouted pointing the obvious.

"Yes, I see that." You deadpanned, looking towards the hill then back at Denji.