I'm Yours

A gentle breeze stirred the walls, casting fleeting shadows in the dimly lit corridor outside of Anne's room.

Danniella stands guard, her eyes unwavering and serious as she scanned the corridor with watchful intensity.

She heard Anne call out to her behind the door.

"Can you come in...? I'd feel safer if you were inside..."

Danniella sternly replied, "I can't, I need to see what is out here, you'll be safer inside there"

"Please..." Anne begged, "I need you..." Then she opened the door just enough to pull Danniella's hand and lead her inside the room."

Playfully, Anne giggled as she pulled Danniella inside the room.

"What are you doing...? I should be outside...protecting you..." Danniella adorably argued, but Anne can sense from her voice that she was happy to be dragged inside.

"You can protect me just fine from here...don't worry, and I feel much safer with you here..."

Danniella couldn't help but admire how Anne was looking that night...she was draped in a delicate nightgown that moves with grace with every movement she makes.

The soft glow of the candlelight caressed her features. Though the nightgown danced on the edge of revealing what's underneath...it still kept the mysteries of Anne's body well hidden.

"What are you staring at...?" Anne whispered as she held Danniella's face with both of her long slender hands.

With a serious but deeper tone, Danniella answered, her almond eyes sparkling with warmth and intensity "You...and trying my might to resist every urge I have right now to stay here...and do things to you..."

Anne's face became serious, her lips curled into a teasing smile, like an invitation to unravel the secrets behind her nightgown. "Then do it..." She said.

Amid the soft glow of the candlelights their lips met in fervent dance, each kiss is an echo of shared longing. The shadows of the room enveloped them in a sweet embrace.

Anne was pushing Danniella towards her bed...upon reaching the edge of the bed, she pulled down her nightgown...in the intensity of the moment, Danniella stopped and asked..."Are you sure about this...?" Heavily breathing Anne replied "Yes..."

Anne, pulled Daniella's leather clothes down and began to mount her as she began a slow rotation of her hips.

Anne felt Danniella deeper inside her and held onto Danniella's shoulders so she can move her hips faster and freely.

Anne's bed creaked louder and louder as she was biting her lips trying desperately not to make any sound aside from the soft moans she's making.

Danniella looked at her straight in the eye while in the heat of the moment and, whispered... "I love you...", and then passionately kissed Anne until she gave in to the ball of explosion inside her.

Meanwhile outside the castle walls where the men stood guard ,they heard flaps of what they can describe as giant bath wings...one guard called out in terror

"Ring the bells!!! The castle is under attack!!!"