So Close to Being Inlove

Prince Eldorien is inside the royal library reading piles and piles of their family's lore. It has been his obsession and frustration that the elven blood line had stopped when the great Princess Anne had sacrificed herself in order to save the kingdom.

"There has to be a way to bring our elven blood line back to life, I just have to figure out how!" he spoke to his ever loyal guard who has a piercing gaze hinted at a lifetime of secrets, while a web of wrinkles etched stories onto his weathered face. His voice, a low and gravelly timbre, carried the weight of both wisdom and a hint of malevolence.

"Your higness if I may speak freely?", the guard asked. Eldorien nodded to approve.

"It has been told that when the Princess died, her heart was missing from her chest, note that it wasn't the great savior who took it...but it was done after the Princess had passed."

"Go on?" Eldorien's interest was peaked.

The guard continued, "I believe that if we know where this heart is, there is a possibility to place this elven heart inside a body, and it will literally pump elven blood from it's new source"

Eldorien smiled, his face is now filled with hope and ambition, "Then let's find that heart at once."

Back at Anne's appartment, the horizon, brushed in delicate pastels, unveiled the promise of a new day. As the sun's tender fingers caressed the earth, shadows retreated, revealing a landscape bathed in the ethereal glow of morning.

The light of the sun was slowly waking up Anne, it never occured to her that she had fallen asleep despite having a lot of intense feelings from that night. She woke up to the smell of coffee, eggs and what she believes are pancakes. Then she remembered, she did not have coffee as far as she remembers, where did the coffee come from?

The door of her room opened, it was Dani wearing an oversized black Nirvana shirt and her hair was tied up in a bun.

"Good... Morning...!" Dani, greeted her with this huge smile on her face, again those gorgeous eyes just disappeared into these two tiny lines.

"Good morning...is that for me...?" Anne smiled back but her smile was more sultry than wholesome.

"All for you...this is my thanks for letting me crash here last night. So...what do you wanna try first...?" Dani asked.

Anne took the tray away from Dani and neatly placed it beside her side table. She slowly placed her hand on the bun that was tied up on Dani's hair.

Anne loosened the restraint on Dani's wavy black hair, and it cascaded down in a liberated dance, each ebony strand escaping the confines of its bun. The tendrils, like liquid shadows, embraced the freedom with a subtle rebellion, framing her face in a tousled elegance that mirrored the untamed spirit within.

Then Anne pulled Dani closer and sat at the edge of the bed, she gently pulled Dani's black shirt up just enough to expose her well toned abs, and started to slowly kiss the area near the bellybutton.

Dani, now having elven blood running through her veins felt each hair on her body stand up...every part of her skin was thrilled with each gentle kiss that Anne was making.

Anne stopped and asked..."Are you ok with this...?"

Dani bowed a little, placed both of her hands on Anne's face and started to kiss her passionately. Time seemed to pause as the world faded away, leaving only the intensity of their connection. Her touch, gentle yet commanding, ignited a cascade of sensations all throughout Anne's body. In that moment, the universe revolved around the shared breaths and the lingering taste of desire, marking the beginning of a chapter where passion spoke louder than words.

Anne pulled Dani closer until Dani was on top of her.

Dani's hands were exploring in between Anne's thigh region, but not really going where she feels all the heat was coming from.

Anne was savoring every moment that her lips was on Dani's. All she could feel was Dani's warm soft lips which parted slightly to allow her tounge to slip inside.

Their bodies were pressed together on the bed. Anne was having the greatest time for her life--Dani's tongue tasted like cream and honey.

Anne's phone began ringing and Dani stopped as if she was doused with cold water to extinguish the burning fire they both created.

"I think I should go..." Dani responded and then stood up and got dressed as fast as she can.

"Wait...what...? Anne asked in a mix of both surprised and a frustrated tone.

Before Dani could even reply she heard her telecom beeping, she checked her phone, 10 missed calls from Sargeant Rhi. She dialled back immediately and Rhi picked up.

"Captain Dani! Where were you?" Dani just paused and was struggling a bit to come up with an excuse but, before she could even do so Rhi interrupted her.

"Well nevemind, I checked your location. Whoa! it appears you are already there at your next assignment, standby for the full briefing."

Dani was staring at Anne and asked Rhi "What do you mean... location of my next assignment?"