46

A/N: It's nearly Christmas, so I thought I'd deviate from our regularly scheduled programming to give you another chapter. Aaaand, show you some of my concept designs for Astera. I suck at drawing so I used an online Star Wars Character Creator. Anyway, hope you like what I envisioned :))

Season 1 of TBB

Season 2 of TBB

Season 2 of TBB

The creator is limited so I couldn't give her the braided hairstyle I'd imagined but I was thinking something similar to Koska Reeves or Ursa Wren from TCW

The creator is limited so I couldn't give her the braided hairstyle I'd imagined but I was thinking something similar to Koska Reeves or Ursa Wren from TCW. Her gloves are meant to be purple too but I can leave that up to your imagination lol

Anyway onto the story ---->

Astera:

I wasn't sure what I'd been expecting to be on the inside, but an artificial structure certainly wasn't one of them, especially not one so elaborately built. It reminded me of the Jedi Temples, the secret ones built into the land to avoid desecration by the sentients who couldn't understand the sanctity of such places. Whatever species had once lived here certainly knew how to build.

"Woah." Omega's mouth was agape as she took in the patterns on the mottled brown stone, flashlight darting around in her haste to take everything in. I couldn't blame her - I also was unable to really look away from the etchings, the beam of light affixed to my helmet trailing along the walls as I walked along the curve of the room the tunnel had led to, light fingers following the path of one of the patterns.

The beeping of Tech's datapad was the only sound in the room, the enhanced clone furiously tapping away at the buttons in an attempt to analyse the markings on the wall and their meanings.

"Hunter, these etchings are easily a thousand years old."

"Older," Phee interjected without looking away from the walls and lifting a hand to trace one of the inscriptions. "Much older. If I'm right, which is always, we are standing in the entranceway to Skara Nal."

She said the name like it was obvious, only to be met with the perplexed silence of five clones and a former Jedi trying to figure out where she'd heard the name Skara Nal from.