Chapter 13 Kitten and King Ryo

KITTEN

What happened to me was still vague. Wala akong maalala mula ng mawalan ako ng malay bago pa man ako makalabas ng aking kwarto para sana puntahan si Argus.

It was supposed to be a bonding with Argus but a sudden pain hit me and make me unconscious. After that it was hazy all I know is I feel asleep for a long time.

But now we are in a discussion about what happened to me again. My mom is quiet for the first time since nagising ako and she seems wary of something.

Argus and Alphonse is sitting in front of my while si dad is nasa kabisera. My Mon is beside silently sipping her tea.

"What's with the sudden meeting?" Tanong ko ng makitang lahat napaka seryoso. Even Argus who always smile at me is in serious mood.

"It's about you princess." Seryosong panimula nito.

"Me? Why me?"

"It's about your sudden changes and it's a serious matter. In fact it's very dangerous changes that we didn't expect to happen."

Andito nanaman ako sa huhuluan ano pa ang susunod sa sasabihin nila. Actually I'm feeling deja Vu right now parang nangyari natong set up nato.

"And?"

"You did actually undergoes the changes in your preferences from being omega to a dominant one." Diriktang sabi ni Alphonse.

"What the hell is Dominant omega?First I was an omega now I got promoted to a dominant omega? What's this new ranking system?"

Confusion is written all over my face right now. Yung hindi ko pa nga natatanggap na isa akong omega ngayon naman ay dominant. Subrang gulo ng buhay ko samantala gusto ko lang naman dati maging Disney princess.

"We know you can't believe it right now princess but we are also shock about this happenings. You being omega is a rare one but a dominant omega is the rarest since the last dominant omega alive is in thousand of years now." Seryosong explain ni Argus.

Hindi talaga ako sanay na hindi ito ngumingiti sa akin. It's not sitting it right to me.

"So what's with being a dominant omega? Is this the reason why all the place is guarded?. I can't seem to see the changes you see saying as I feel just like before."

Well it's true wala nakong nararamdaman na pagbabago sa katawan ko. I'm still big bone curvy girl.

Argus sign to my uninterested thought.

"You can't feel it princess but the those people around? They can, even us who is your family can barely maintain ourselves form trembling. You exude an very strong presence addition to your strong personality and facial reaction you could even become a female alpha."

Napatitig na lamang ako sa kanila. Hindi Ako makapaniwala sa mga sinasabi nila. So I really became a very strong woman in this world.

"Then what do I need to do now?" Tanong ko dahil kita ko kung paano nila pinagiisipan sa sasabihin sa akin. Better yet ask them directly.

"You need to learn how control your own powers. Also your pheromones as it keeps on leaking." Alphonse said with his other brows is in crease

Himinga ako ng malalim. "Okay then let's do that. Better start right away as I don't want to be inconvenience with other people."

Wala namang sinayang na Oras pa ang mga kapatid ko. Agad kaming nagsimula sa pagsasanay kung paano ko mako- control ang sarili ko. It was tough training pero hindi kami tumigil kahit pa subra ang pananakit ng katawan ko. Kahit pa agad akong nakakatulog sa gabi dahil sa pagod m still I didn't stop.

And finally a half a year of hardship in training now its paying off when I saw how my family brightly with my achievement.

I can't refute since I already feel the big changes in me. I became more adept in controlling my pheromones and also using it to my own gains. And I can't believe what it can do, my power can make anyone to submit or they would be very in trouble.

I saw how my brothers lose their strength before my eyes when I was still training. My pheromones keeps on flowing.

Alphonse also insisted in making me study the law, etiquette, and the history of the empire. He personally oversee my studies and he was a cruel teacher.

He won't make me drop my books if I don't understand what I am reading after that he would ask me like I am in Miss universe. Of course I did not back down and fight him.

And now seeing them so happy and proud of me makes me so happy too.

KING RYO

Reading the letter I received containing about my mates progress. I can't keep myself from smirking.

You make me very proud my Love. I can't wait to see you again and to witness in my own eyes the new you.

It's been 6 months now since I left my mate in the hand of her family. I entrusted her training in their hands as I have faith in them. Her two brother is very enough in making her the strong- very strong.

I still can't forget how she smell that sometimes making me flench. My wolf is so itching to be with our mate again.

"What makes you so happy your highness."

Dafe finally ask seeing the King smile.

"Hmm im feeling good. That's all"

"Is that it? For the past months you really look like your not in your usual self. And right now you look so happy all of a sudden."

He just shrug his shoulder and smile. "Prepare a banquet Dafe. Make sure it's extravagant use every thing for this banquet."

"For what occasion your highness?"

"Don't ask to much Dafe just what I ask."

Dafe is still not convinced but he can't really do anything to his king. I guess he really is happy enough to hold a banquet.

"This is also the right time to hold a banquet since the harvest this time is has double in what we have last year. Make sure to invite everyone."

After hearing the full details of the banquet Dafe left to give the orders to the servants and find the suitable persons to prepare.

"See you my Love. Your king can't wait to see you. "