part:6

Running towards your dad who just arrived from trip you quickly hug him tightly.He stumbles slightly by the force he quickly return the hug by wrapping his arms around you.

Y/n:"I missed you so much dad."You look up at him while keeping your chin on his chest.

Mr choi:"Really you missed me?Iam surprised sweetie."He let out a chuckle.

Y/n:"Iam your daughter so obviously I will miss you."Rolling your eyes you break the hug.

Taehyung was there standing in a distance looking at you.He was thinking that what will happen when mr choi turn to a criminal.What will be your reaction?He can't see you sad.He wants you to stay like this smiling brightly.

Mr choi:"Did you went to your University?"Nodding your head you turn to sit on the sofa before turning on the tv.

Y/n:"Iam telling truth. you can ask my bodyguard."Shrugging your shoulder you turn towards taehyung who is staring at mr choi.

Mr choi:"Ok then Iam going to my room.Till then enjoy my girl."With that he quickly walk towards his room.Taehyung stare at his figure until he gets vanish from his sight.

Y/n:"Why are you standing there?come here sit."turning your head you look at him.

Taehyung:"No Iam fine."

Y/n:"ok as your wish old man."He slightly smiles at his nickname you gave.

You are switching the channels continuesly suddenly taehyung words make you stop at the news channel.

Taehyung:"Wait a minute."coming towards the sofa he stand beside you.You look up at him then at the tv.

Y/n:"What happe---- you stop talking when you heard the news.

??:"last night a massive bomb blast happened at xxxx hotel.1256 people died in a incident place.2358 people were badly injured by the incident."
You jaw drop at the terrified scene.Otherside clenching his fist taehyung stare at the screen.

Y/n:"Ahhh poor thing.How can someone be so heartless?I hope they get well soon."turning your head you look up at him.You gulp hard when you notice him gritting his jaw.You held his fist,he quickly loosen up his fist before looking down at you.

Y/n:"Are you ok?"looking at your eyes he nod his head.Lying to you that he is fine.Inside of him,he fuming in anger.Anger for the person who is doing all the terrifying crimes.

Without saying anything he quickly turn around and leave from there.You stare at his figure.

Y/n:"should I check on him?"saying that you again put your focus on tv.

Coming up in the terrace taehyung start to punch at the wall letting out his anger.

Taehyung:"How can he fucking be heartless?I will kill him with my bare hands."hearing your voice he stop at his action.

Y/n:"What the hell are you doing?"running towards him you quickly look down at his bruises hand.

Taehyung:"Leave me alone y/n."saying that he turn his head to other side.

Y/n:"You are hurting yourself and telling me that I should leave you alone.Let me see you hand."you tries to held his hand but he shook his head as no.

Taehyung:"Y/n please leave from here.Iam not in my right mind now."his face is all red.

Y/n:"But y-----

Taehyung:"JUST FUCKING LEAVE FROM HERE."closing your eyes you flich hard and quickly back off from him.He is breathing heavily because of the outburst.