part:33

At night>>>>

Momo:"Congratulations to you guys."saying that she stand beside her mother.Taehyung,Jungkook and Jimin  sit on the sofa before looking at momo and her mother.They all thank her.

M/M:"you guys sit here,Iam bringing some snacks till then please feel comfortable here."saying that she quickly walk towards the kitchen.

Jimin:"Why are you keep standing there?come here."momo smiles before sitting beside him.Jungkook look at them before looking at taehyung with wide eyes.

Jungkook:"A-Are you guys dating?"momo and jimin look at him before nodding.

Jimin:"Meet my official girlfriend Momo."he hug her sidely while she smiles shyly tucking her hairs.

Jungkook:"Wow perfect match I guess.Right tae?"he turn to look at taehyung who is zooning out.

Jungkook:"Taehyung!"he shook him slightly making him flinch instantly.

Taehyung:"H-huh what?"he look at him being clueless.

Momo:"I know why you come here.Y/n is in the terrace.I was with her all the time but she said she needs some time alone.So I left her alone.You should go there."Taehyung quickly get up before running towards the staircase.

Jungkook:"He is so in love.I hope she forgive her."Jimin and momo nod their head.

Jimin:"He was so worried for her.His love for her can't be describe."

Momo:"They deserve all the happiness.Iam rotting for them."jimin  kiss on her cheek making her blush.Rolling his eyes jungkook let out a scoff.

Jungkook:"Yeah you two making me feel single.Don't do that in front of me."

Momo:"Then you should also start dating jungkook."

Jimin:"She is right.Find someone who will support you forever."

Momo:"What kind of girl you want?I will try to find for you."she raise her brows.

Jungkook:"Exactly like Y/N.She is my ideal type."

:
:
:
:

Taehyung stand behind you while panting hard as he directly came run there.He observe you from behind.You were standing while resting your hand on the railing...you were wearing grey baggy warm cloths covering your whole body,hairs are open hanging till your waist.

Taehyung:"MOON!"your heart skip a beat hearing the nickname from his mouth.You didn't turn around to look at him.

Taehyung:"I-I know you are angry with me.If you are angry then fight with me,taking out your all anger on me please.Don't stay quite."ignoring his words you look down at the garden.

Taehyung:"Your quiteness is hurting me.please say something."he stand beside you looking at you sadly.

You turn around to leave but he quickly grab your arm before hugging you from behind tightly.He snuggle into your neck crying silently.You don't know how to react.Only you know that you need some time to adjust everything.

Taehyung:"Hit me,fight with me,curse at me but please don't ignore me.I-I can't  to-tolarate this please moon."

You tries to yank his arms from you but he didn't let you to do that.You also start to cry with him.

Y/n:"L-leave me.I don't want to talk with you.please leave."saying that you jerk his hand and move away from him.

Taehyung:"I-Iam sorry.Iam really really sorry for lying to you.Please forgive me."he step ahead to come closer to you but you quickly show him your palm while shooking your head.