part:12

Coming down from stairs you stare at him who is scrolling through phone while leaning with the wall.Looks like he didn't get to sleep last night.His hairs is all messy.Realising your presence he look up from the phone.His eyes meet with yours leaving you breathless.Going close to him you stand in front of him while he noticing your every move carefully.

Y/n:"Come here."motion him to come close to your level.Narrowing his eyes he bend down his head a little.

Taehyung:"What's wrong?"lifting your hand you run your fingers through his silky black hairs setting that perfectly.

Y/n:"You are looking like a zombie teddy bear.What happen are you sick?"placing your hand on his forehead you check his body temperature.His heart skip a beat as you suddenly touch him.Gulping he quickly back away.

Taehyung:"I-Iam fine.Actually I didn't get to sleep last night that's why."nodding your head you turn to leave.

Y/n:"Come come Iam already late for my class."you leave the house followed by him.

Time skip>>>>>>>

Buckling the seatbelt you lean back lazily.Taehyung look at you worriedly.

Taehyung:"Are you alright?"Looking at him you nod.

Y/n:"Actually Iam bored that I have to go home.I wish I could do whatever I want."Saying that you close your eyes.

Taehyung:"wanna go to shopping?"Opening your eyes as they will pop out anytime.

Y/n:"Shopping?You will take me there?"he chuckle at your priceless reaction.

Taehyung:"You are behaving like you never went to do shopping."he start the engine..

Y/n:"You are right,I had never.I always had online shopping."you are smiling but he can see the pain in your smile.

Taehyung:"Why?Your dad forbade you to do?"

Y/n:"Yes,he thinks that danger is waiting for me in outside."sadly chuckling you turn your head towards the window as he continue to drive.....

You are walking beside taehyung who is carrying the shopping bags.His hands are full.

Taehyung:" Do You want to buy anything?"you turn to look at him.

Y/n:"If you want then I will stop buying and go home."he is staring at you deeply.

Taehyung:"You are not like those rich spoiled brat as I thought you would be."your mouth wide open by hearing him.

Y/n:"So it's a complement for me huh?Mr protector you will never able to find a girl like me who has beauty and brain both."saying that with proud face you turn to walk ahead.

Taehyung:"That's not true.I think you are beauty without brain."he walk beside you while you turn to him glaring.

Y/n:"Did you just insult me?How dare you old handsome looking man."

Taehyung:"Ohh so you are convinced that Iam handsome than your fictional hubby little beautiful looking  girl."

Y/n:"Did you just compare him with you?Look you are not handsome than my hubby Iam telling you ok."

Taehyung:"Iam handsome and I know that.You know everygirl is willing to kneel in front of me.I can make anyone go crazy for me even YOU."you stop walking and look at him as he does the same.people are walking around you both while you two stare at eachother.

Suddenly he pulls you by your waist.you quickly put your hands on his chest to keep balance.He look behind you at the person.

??:"Iam sorry sir,Iam sorry ma'am.Are you ok?"he keeps bowing at you both but your attention and stare at the person who is holding you close to him.