・𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙇𝙊𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎・

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐈 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬..

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐈 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

1. MAIN CHARACTER

-

Name - Jay
Gender - Nonbinary
Age - 17
Sexuality - Bisexual
Pronouns - They/He
Species - Mount Rageon
Personality - Jay, a 17-year-old Mount Rageon, exudes an aura of nervous hesitation and an aversion to social interaction. Their shyness often manifests as an internal struggle to express themselves, creating an air of mystery around them. Jay's antisocial tendencies stem from a fear of judgment, causing them to retreat into a solitary world. Despite these challenges, their heart harbors a profound crush on Veneer, adding a layer of complexity to their persona. Jay's internal battles make them a nuanced character, grappling with both the desire for connection and the fear of vulnerability.
Appearance (Body) - Jay, the 17-year-old Mount Rageon, possesses a distinctive and charming appearance. Standing at six feet tall with a lanky and slender frame, Jay's silvery chrome skin complements the vibrant hues of their dark blue hair. The hair is playfully styled in a neat ponytail, creating a sense of order amidst the lanky plasticine shapes.

Expressive big purple eyes hold a hint of mystery, reflecting both the depths of Jay's personality and their shy demeanor. A petite nose and colored lips contribute to their immaculate and flawless visage. Despite the flawless exterior, Jay's body language reveals the nervous energy that resides within, adding an intriguing layer to their overall presence.
Appearance (Clothes) - In a fusion of Y2K and Cottagecore, Jay dons a pair of vintage denim overalls, exuding casual charm with distressed details. Beneath, a long-sleeved floral print top captures the essence of Cottagecore, blending soft pastels with denim contrast. Chunky platform sneakers add a playful Y2K twist, while Jay's dark blue hair, styled in a ponytail, features Y2K-inspired accessories. Mismatched vintage earrings and a neutral canvas backpack round out the ensemble, complementing the eclectic and individualistic spirit of this harmonious fashion fusion. Subtle makeup enhances Jay's natural beauty, completing the effortlessly chic look.
Voice Claim - Maya Hawke
Singing Voice Claim - Lorde
Likes:
- Rainy Days
- Artistic Expression
- Vintage Vinyl Records
- Late-night Stargazing
- Poetry Journals
- Cozy Blanket Forts
- Old Bookstores
- Dreamy Piano Melodies
- Pastel Sunsets
- Antique Keychains
- Soft Pastel Colors
- Vintage Vinyl Records
- Late-night Stargazing
- Mismatched Vintage Earrings
- Butterfly Clips and Scrunchies
- The Smell of Rain
- Solo Walks in Nature
- Collecting Antique Books
- Artistic Expression
- Indie Pop Music
- Daydreaming
- Watching Classic Movies
- Sketching in a Quiet Corner
- Hidden Gem Cafés
- Writing Poetry
- Floral Scented Candles
- Old Polaroid Photographs
- Acoustic Guitar Melodies
Dislikes:
- Loud Crowds
- Forced Social Events
- Confrontation
- Overly Bright Lights
- Strict Timetables
- Insensitivity
- Invasive Questions
- Overly Competitive Environments
- Lack of Personal Space
- Superficial Conversations
- Harsh Criticism
- Excessive Noise
- Judgemental Attitudes
- Crowded Urban Areas
- Overly Formal Settings
- Heavy Metal Music
- Strong Perfumes
- Rushed Decision-Making
- Overly Spicy Food
- Bright Neon Colors
- Inattention to Detail
- Being Interrupted
- Unpredictable Surprises
- Inauthenticity
- Public Speaking
- Harsh Lighting
- Large Parties
- Hot and Humid Weather

-

2. LOCATIONS

THE BAKERY

Bakery Name: "Serene Sweetscape"

Description:
"Serene Sweetscape" is a charming bakery nestled on the corner of a quiet street, away from the bustling city noise. With a cozy atmosphere that feels like a warm embrace, the bakery emanates an inviting aura that draws locals seeking a respite from the daily hustle.

As you step through the door, the scent of freshly baked pastries and artisanal breads wafts through the air, creating an olfactory haven for pastry enthusiasts. Soft pastel hues adorn the walls, and vintage-inspired decor adds a touch of whimsy to the space. The delicate chime of a bell above the entrance greets customers, signaling the beginning of a delightful journey into the world of Serene Sweetscape.

The display counters showcase an array of meticulously crafted treats - from delectable cupcakes adorned with intricate fondant designs to flaky croissants filled with velvety custard. Each pastry reflects the dedication to both artistry and flavor, creating a haven for those who appreciate the finer details in baked goods.

Jay, the artisan behind the magic, works with a quiet passion in the open kitchen, where the aroma of creativity mingles with the heavenly scent of baked delights. Serene Sweetscape isn't just a bakery; it's a haven for those seeking solace in the simplicity of a perfectly baked treat, and for Jay, it's a canvas where each creation tells a story of sweetness and artful expression.

-

JAY'S APARTMENT

Jay's apartment is a charming blend of Y2K nostalgia and casual comfort, creating a space that feels both stylish and welcoming. The color scheme revolves around soft pastels and muted neutrals, offering a soothing ambiance.

Living Room:
The living room features a cozy oversized sofa in a calming lavender shade, adorned with an assortment of mismatched pastel-colored throw pillows. A vintage denim area rug adds a touch of Y2K flair beneath a simple glass coffee table, displaying a stack of Jay's favorite poetry journals and a dreamy polaroid photo album.

An eclectic mix of Y2K-inspired accessories, such as butterfly clips and scrunchies, embellishes the edges of a minimalist white bookshelf. A small collection of antique keychains hangs from the shelf, serving as both decor and a nostalgic reminder of quiet walks in nature.

Kitchen:
In the kitchen, the Y2K theme continues with pastel-colored kitchenware - mint green plates, blush pink mugs, and baby blue utensils. An antique-inspired floral kettle sits on the stove, ready to brew a comforting cup of tea. Open shelves showcase a curated selection of vintage vinyl records, adding a musical touch to the culinary space.

Bedroom:
The bedroom exudes casual charm with a lanky, vintage-inspired wooden bed frame adorned with soft pastel sheets. A cozy blanket fort in the corner invites moments of daydreaming and introspection. Mismatched vintage earrings hang delicately from an antique-inspired jewelry stand, offering a subtle yet stylish personal touch.

-

3. SUB-LOCATIONS

• Movie Theater
• Mall
• The Sandra Bay Restaurant
• The sweethearts cafe
• The Rollerskating Rink
...