𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦?

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦?

VENEER POV

"Okay. Here we go again, what kind of birthday cake do you want, Velvet?" Veneer demanded, They've been having a concerningly long question turned argument over what birthday cake flavor Velvet's very indecisive ass wanted.

Veneer sighed, glancing at his phone as the prolonged argument with Velvet continued. The question of the birthday cake flavor seemed to have transformed into a never-ending debate.

"I don't know, Veneer! Just get me something... sweet and fabulous," Velvet replied with an air of indifference.

"Sweet and fabulous doesn't exactly help, Velvet. Can you at least decide on a flavor?" Veneer retorted, frustration creeping into his voice.

The debate carried on until Veneer decided to call the bakery. soon the manager, Felix, answered the phone with a cheerful tone. "Hello, this is Serene Sweetscape! How can we make your day sweeter?"

Veneer hesitated for a moment, realizing he was about to reveal his identity. "Uh, yeah. I need to order a birthday cake."

"Absolutely! We've got a variety of flavors. What's the birthday person's favorite?" Felix asked.

Veneer glanced at Velvet, who shrugged nonchalantly. Panicking a bit due to his fame, He didn't want to get swarmed by fans while trying to get the cake into the car, Veneer stammered, "Just make it something sweet and surprise me. Oh, and put it under the name 'V' for the order."

"Sure thing! 'V' it is. We'll make it extra special. Anything else?" Felix inquired.

Veneer, relieved to have settled on something, shook his head. "No, that's it. Thanks."

As he hung up, Velvet smirked, "'V,' huh? Trying to be discreet, are we?" she teased.

Veneer rolled his eyes, "It's not about being discreet. It's about avoiding unnecessary shit."

With the cake order settled, Veneer contemplated the upcoming celebration.

"That took forever." Velvet comments, "YOU TOOK FOREVER!" Veneer snaps, Annoyed and stressed about the party. "Okay, whatever. C'mon I need help picking my outfit for tomorrow." Velvet said, sauntering off towards her bedroom.

JAY'S POV

The morning sunlight filtered through Jay's apartment window, casting a warm glow on the eclectic mix of Y2K and casual furnishings. As they rushed through the routine, Jay couldn't shake the feeling that today was different. A quick glance at the clock heightened the realization - they were running late for work.