act 3. the holes we can't fix

Test Tube snatched the file out of Cabby's hand, "So you're now gonna throw me under the bus!? EVEN AFTER WE RESOLVED THINGS!?" Well, at least Cabby got her answer, but Test Tube is seemingly misunderstanding what Cabby is trying to do. She was just trying to remember... she needs to remember.

"Test tube, this is all just a very big misunderstanding, you don't understand." Cabby was cut off. "No, Cabby, you don't understand," Test Tube said in a fierce tone. "You never know, do you? you always have to keep these pathetic grudges and screw people over when you feel like it! I already said that i'm sorry for how I treated you! is that even enough for you!?" Cabby paused and took a deep breath. "No, Test Tube, no, I don't think that's enough..." Test Tube gave her a dirty look and mumbled quietly under a breath, "ungrateful gollyfraster." but not too quietly because Cabby heard and gasped.

"YOU BETTER FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK!" She screamed, "Go ahead and make me, then!" Test Tube snapped back.

Cabby saw nothing but red in that moment, so many angry and intrusive thoughts made her mind cluttered, Test Tube kept on pushing her to her limit, just like how she did at Cabby's elimination, that fucking betraying bitch.

"At the end of the day, Cabby, you are nothing but a creepy, narcissistic, selfish stalker who is always willing to ruin over people's li-"

Test Tube couldn't finish her sentence because Cabby rushed to her and yanked on the scientists ponytail, Test Tube yelled in pain as Cabby gripped on harder and harder as she got angrier and angrier, eventually Test Tube started to fight back by shoving Cabby so hard she fell out of her wheelchair, the two girls where now on the ground, rolling around and throwing punches at one another, everybody were either screaming in horror, or cheering and hyping them up, Paper rushed upstairs to go alert OJ that a fight broke out on hotel sight!

After a minute, OJ rushed down the stairs to see what the heck was going on. He stared like a deer in headlights at the violent scene. Test Tube was on top of Cabby. Her hair was messy, and she had a black eye. Meanwhile, Cabby had broken glasses and a bloody nose. OJ finally took action. He grabbed Cabby and slid her from Test Tube's vicious grip, and then ordered for someone to restrain Test Tube, none over than the strongest of the hotel, Trophy, volunteered and picked up and restrained the scientist as she kicked and squirmed like a toddler, after a while she finally gave up.

OJ helped the injured Cabby back into her wheelchair. She looked up at the crowd of very concerned and scared folk.

"I'm..." Cabby started to tear up, "I'm so... sorry, " she rushed out of the room and onto the elevator.

"Cabby!!! WAIT!!!" Bot yelled, chasing after Cabby, but it was too late, the doors of the elevator shut. Bot looked back at Test Tube, who was now standing next to Fan.

"I hope it was worth it." Bot said in a sad but angry tone.