1

Hi my name is Isagi yoichi . I used to be a football player but had to leave it cause you need money to live . But of course I still ended up getting a stuck up job as an assistant. Nothing too fancy but it works that's the most you can get with his qualifications.
" Oh aren't you just a baby "
Hmm yellow dyed hair damn he got style .
" Hi I am bachira you must be the new assistant?"
" Yes " he is cute .
" Well here my card hit me up if you need anything go to the 50th floor
Also " he winked
" If you're free maybe we can hit it off someday "
Ohh shit the heat .
Isagi smiled either way . He took the lift and yeah not gonna lie the place did look like the fancy big money type . As he exited the lift he went straight into the room with the CEO without knocking .
Ohh shit .He collided  straight into a body . So firm . God this person works out .
" Ahem"
" Oh sorry "
" Hello I am Isagi yoichi the new "
" Pls stand up from me first "
" Yes you must be rin itoshi "
" Yeah but pls make sure you knock from now on"
" Sorry sir "
" You do not seem to have enough studies done for this job though I wonder why you were chosen "
Shit does he know my dad worked here but this is so rude .
" Sir my dad worked here but I will make sure to work as hard as I can "
Well rin didn't care much not like it will make a huge difference. That's what he thought but yoichi worked hard but well how does he put it . He worked hard in the opposite direction to him. If he tried to make the meeting perfect yoichi would do something that would make the whole thing funny instead and it worked like that one time when the water bottles had been exchanged for juice cause well Isagi thought it would be tastier for the guest and lucky that day the person joining had a thing for juice.Rin was angry though he felt dissatisfied his way of work was different. Isagi was bad at his job yet somehow people liked him more . He had by mistake saved the whole office a dozen times with his at the movement stupid ass ideas but it worked it was like he was the protagonist of this story . It was dead ass annoying to rin .
" Ahh rin slow down"
" Ahh god I never knew you were such an alpha "
He pounded into this random guy's ass harder .
" Ahh rin sama ahh"
He was right in front of him . Isagi .
" Ahh sorry Mr rin the printer was not working so ahh ."
" Ahh pls "
He came . Imagining doing it with his assistant that he fucking hates . No shit . He is having a midlife crisis at 30 .