To you who were once mine (Extra Oneshot)

Rin was tired and numb. Everything felt bad. But he was the reason for this. If only he had tried harder with Isagi.It's been 3 months since they broke up. He broke it up. But now that he looked at Kaiser and Isagi posting their relationship online. He had told Isagi how he could not feel like he did before so why was he here in the ground hitting the ball repeatedly? He left Isagi for soccer, but Isagi was hindering his dream. why after winning Bluelock did he still feel empty?  

As he was so concentrated on kicking the ball he did not notice Isagi running towards him. 

"Rin what is wrong with you ?"

Rin looked at the boy he looked drenched in sweat from running so fast. 

He thought this was his hallucination but well not quite.

"Mo-- i mean Aunty was searching for you "

"Also it's going to rain soon "

"Isagi does Kaiser know about you meeting me? "

"Yes I told him this is going to be our last goodbye "

that oddly stung.

"Can we fix this ?"

"I don't think so rin It's late we could have fixed it 3 months ago though we could have taken a break if you liked ."

"I miss you though my heart hurts but rin I hope you learn from this cause I won't and simply can't come back to you "

"When I started dating Kaiser many called me a slut but I realised for the first time in years I grew a spine ."

"So to you who was once mine I wish you a great future ahead have fun making your dream work "

He went right in front of Rin and attached his lips to his. He had tipped his toes up like he always did but this time he had made sure not to fall over you could tell that Isagi had learned to control his emotions something Rin would have to wait for. As he saw Isagi leave he could tell that his dreams had lost the weight they once had now he felt all hollow.

Joy feels nothing if you can't share it with someone .....

someone that was once yours...