4

The next day rin sat still in his office . No shit he had just tried to fuck his assistant. He thought that looking at isagi's personality he would have already filed against him . But well no case or headline said so .His assistant had acted the same way he did everyday nothing different.
Suddenly he realised time had literally disappeared it seemed it was evening already and he was in his car driving back to his big ass house when suddenly on the road he saw isagi not shit not again he tried to drive away but he could not. Isagi had someone with him he was blond and looked like  foreign but that was not the problem. It looked like he was forcing himself on isagi . He stopped his car right there. Walked in a dominant posture to this guy . He was kinda scared but he can't show this .
" Wooaahh pls leave me alone baby I ain't doing orgy again "
" Oh come one ISAGI you look so submissive when you're drunk and don't lie you horny bitch."
" The fuck "
" Leave him alone he said he dies not ""
" Oh man okay sir gonna leave but make sure to get him to his house here's the address " " well ig not today ISAGI "
" Ohh it's rude face rin waaaaaah"
" Shut up "
" So why are you here ? To force a kiss again bastard "
" That was a mistake on my behalf I must apolog---"
ISAGI had his lips on rin .
" Do me like the slut you said I was today and we will see "
" But you are not in your righ--"
" That's why it's even more fun don't you think . "
ISAGI kept eating rin' s mouth out . The moment rin would think he could get some air another kiss would follow but he let his guy take control . His guy ?
Soon as they retreated you could see a string of saliva . Delicately hanging connected . ( Ew my clean ass could never )