we can't be friends

(Another one shot cause I seem to have writer's block )

Isagi entered his new home. A giant mansion he was to live in its walls cold and lonely. No pictures on the walls could show how neglected it felt. The house resonated with his existence in this house, which held nothing but status. Married meant a better man so Rin had got him. They had arranged marriage only for Rin to work day in and day out. if he hated this so much why did he ever not tell him? He could have stopped dreaming or maybe not. isagi had fallen. he knew the cold icy turquoise eyes and fine-built husband he had, he made dreams of a happy house. sunny day with vibrant skies he and Rin basking in the sun all cuddled up. but 6 months in he knew that would never happen. rin would stay out even on holidays. his company needed him but what about Isagi? he left his job because he thought he could be the princess. yes rin was a cold bastard but how cold can he be he had thought. isagi would dress up for this man only to notice he had already left . no good morning or good afternoon they had not even touched each other.

Rin had told him he was not ready for this and it was all on paper. So isagi used to sit on his pretty little couch looking all pretty and dressed up. He would look at Rin when he slept sometimes he even felt like killing this man but he could not. Things were getting colder and colder when he noticed lip marks on Rin's shirt oh how funny. He bought the dollar store alcohol ready to have a night to himself. his husband probably was fucking someone else. Oh, how pretty would that person be? And how happy. he felt drunk soon after. Then he heard the door open with a click. it was then slammed closed. well, his cheater was back.

rin entered the room and looked at him. They locked eyes and then as he was about to go 

"Did you suck him well today? or was it a her "

He laughed to himself.

He saw confusion in Rin's eyes.

"Oh don't bother if you had someone why did you not tell me you meanie asshole "

"What do you mean isagi?"

"Hunny please don't lie you baby girl i wish you my best at least you aren't a cold prince and have someone you adore " 

"i don't get what you are talking about ?"

"wHATEVER i don't need you anyway. you can keep your smiles to yourself and your lover i have my teddy he will hug me to sleep . I have realised you will never love me, you bastard . I woke up to make you coffee only for you to not drink it at all ."

"Yoichi um so that was for me ?"

Rin had his ears red as he asked in the most silent voice.