1) Arrived

Authors note : this whole book is in Zoe's Pov

"It's beautiful" I gasped as Jackie and I paced out the airport. 

Her phone buzzed, "Uncle Richards calling." She said 

"You girls doing ok? Everything good?" He asked over the phone.

We both nodded. Jackie started to have a conversation about him not being  able to come with us while I stared into the distance.

A red haired lady and a slightly older man started walking towards us from afar. 

"Uncle Richard," I said "I think they're here"

"Ok then take care. Love you" He called over the phone

"Love you" We both chanted in unison as we hung up.

"Hi I'm Katherine." she said approaching us. 

She pulled us into a close hug, she reminded me of mum, her gentleness everything and her red hair was beautiful. 

"You must be Jackie," she said looking at my sister " which means you're Zoe" 

We both nodded as we headed to the car. 

"This is my husband, George." Katherine said pointing to the older man.

He smiled a little and said, " We are heading to our house now and you can meet everyone."

car ride etc you know how it goes

As we pulled  into a road, revealing a beautiful house, I looked over at Jackie who was aimlessly staring into the distance. 

"Thank you." I muttered as George brought my bags into the house.

Katherine guided us to the door as I saw a older boy sitting by the entrance 

"Hi" he called "Danny."

"Zoe." I smiled then pointed at my sister, " Jackie"

He nodded I looked back at Katherine now at the door on the phone about some dog. I glanced over at Jackie as she looked down, fidgeting. We were let into the house as a little boy raced across the hall. 

George hollered, " WOAH Benny stop running" 

"I'm not running" complained the boy, running off.

George gave me a tired look as I chuckled. 

Jackie was now looking up, maybe because she spotted two boys in the couch playing video games. 

George noticed and said "Oh, Hey guys can u stop that for a sec. This is Jackie and Zoe" 

The video game noises stopped.

I looked inside the room as I saw a boy brown hair blue eyes, admiring Jackie, Next to him, the most gorgeous boy I had ever seen, fluffy brown hair and eyes gazing at me.

"Jackie,Zoe this is Alex" pointing at the boy staring at Jackie " and that's Issac" pointing to the geogeous boy who I noticed earlier. 

"Wassup" Issac said winking at me placing butterflies in my stomach 

"I'm gunna go ahead and and grab more bags why don't you show those two around." George said as he went to the door. "Alex help Jackie, Issac help Zoe."

Issac lept up from the coach " Let's take u to everyone else who have u met."

I looked for Jackie but she had already gone off with Alex

 "Danny , Benny, you and Alex" I said with a subtle smile. 

I stared at him admiring him as if he was a piece of art, well he really was. 

We locked eyes for a few secs until a the sound of skateboard rollers through and reveals a boy, similar looking to Issac, not as gorgeous. 

"Ah, that's my brother, Lee." He said snapping out if our eye contact "Lee, this is Zoe"

Lee rode his skateboard straight towards me and hollered, " MOVE !"

I jumped back as he rode away 

"LEE" Issac screamed.

Flustered he looked back at me and said , "Sorry he's like that sometimes."

A piece of my hair was now across my face, as I was reaching to tuck it behind my ears, Issac beat me to it, gently tucking it behind my ear, staring at me with a little smile, his touch filled my body with warmth and his smile lighting me up.

"Let's go" he said softly

Issac takes me on a tour and I meet everyone. 

Katherine walks into the kitchen where Issac and I were arguing/chatting about random stuff " Hey Issac, oh hey Zoe." 

I nodded at her as I saw Jackie and alex walking into the kitchen laughing.

"Alex, honey take Jackie to her room yeah?" Katherine said

"Okay mum" shouted Alex as him and Jackie dashed up the stairs

"Zoe honey I am so sorry but since Jackie is older she gets her own room, unfortunately we don't have any more extra room and there isn't enough space to share with Jackie in her room, you'll be sharing with Issac since he's the most similar in age to you." Explained Katherine apologetically.

"It's okay, really" I urged feeling somewhat happy I was sharing with Issac.

I searched around for Issac as I spotted him near the stairs laughing, "Well come on I'll show you my amazing room" 

"Our amazing room" I giggled, teasing him as we raced each other up the stairs