29) dont leave

I walked into my room to see Isaac sitting on his bed face in is hands.

I walked over and sat next to him wondering what i should say. I wrapped my arms around him as he termbles.

" You okay?" I asked. What a stupid question ofcourse he wasnt.

He shook his head " Zoe... " He whimpered " are you really gunna go back?"

I shurgged. " I don't know Isaac but kf Jackie wants to go back I cant just leave her"

He looked at me tears in his eyes

" I mean shes my sister You understand -"

"No," Isaac said angrily" No i dont, you dont get to just Leave me."

I sighed as he edged away from me.

" Isaac, Jackie has been my rock since i was born" I said calmly " I cant just leave her."

" Don't i mean Anything to you" His voice was breaking

" Isaac," I said, i could feel tears welling up, my eyes stung " You mean the world to me and so does Jackie."

He grabbed me face as he pulled me in  for a passionate kiss. " If you keave, at least i can have a good kiss"

He semed to understand that if jackie was going i had to go with her.

I stood up breaking away from the kiss. He frowned " Im gunna go talk to Jackie" I said firmly

He nodded

I walked over to Jackies room and knocked.

" Come on" She said

I walked in , she was on her bed, seemingly troubled

" So.. Are you going to leave?" I asked

" I dunno" She said truthfully " Do you want to?"

I shook my head " Peoole here actually care about me and lnow me as Zoe. Not Jackies little sister or The designers kid." I said.

Jackie and I both knew that she was the smarted, better twin. And i was just the backup Howard back in New york but here, we have separate identies and i kinda like it.

" Im not gunna leave" She saod suddenly.

My eyes lit up in joy as i gave her a big hug

" Thank you thank you thank you" I screamed

i ran back to my room and swug open the doorm I ran and Hugged isaac " Im not leaving " I screamed.

His eyes lit up as he picked me up spun me around, his lips smashed agaist mine, his embrace was warm, his hair was all over his face but i loved it that was. I played with his hair as his lips were still on mine. I giggled slightly as he out me on the bed and snuggled next to me.

soz for the Short chapter