Vicious Dynamite

Vicious Dynamite

“come in” King allowed the person outside the room as he placed a batch of white papers aside and looked up to see who knocked on the door. The door opened and in came Charlton with his usual stoic features.

“Mickey is here King” he informed and the side of the king’s lips lifted a little.

“well…..I guess the wait is over…..” he said gesturing his right-hand man to bring the boy inside. Charlton went back and after a second he returned with Mickey. the boy looked kind of thrilled and King might have guessed what the reason was.

He had news.

“King!....the grey-haired man is….” Mickey started as soon as he entered the room. His eyes showed excitement and adrenaline as he tried to deliver the most breaking news to the crime lord.

“Wren Christopher……foster parent of your soulmate…..I know” King completed the sentence, interrupting Mickey, and the boy looked at the older shocked. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open which was supposed to deliver the news he worked his ass on.

Did King already know this?

“how….how did you know this?” he asked still bewildered about the sudden revelation from the mafia boss.

Well, the crime lord wasn’t a crime lord for fun. He was a mixture of a wicked brain, strong intellect and bravery. That man has served his time in learning people and their intentions along his age and he knew his people better than anyone.

“how do I know this?.....Hmmmm~” King hummed while circling the table and then standing in front of the desk while leaning his body back on the hard surface.

“let’s get something straight…” King started and both Charlton and Mickey looked at him expectantly.

“an orphan boy named Edward Mago was adopted at the age of six by a man named……” King started and pointed his pen towards Charlton.

“Wren Christopher” Charlton completed and King nodded.

“….also known as Chris.” King continues

“The man gets a hold of my boy and controls him through his life. He cut short his every wish and need so that he can have absolute control over him until he turns eighteen only to….?” King left his sentence again and pointed the pen at Mickey

“only to make him marry Jana…..his own son” Mickey completed and King nodded again.

“Exactly…” King agrees going back slowly towards his chair and dropping his weight on it.

“it was until the talk of marriage stirred up and my boy decided to run away” King supplied and the other two listened carefully.

Things were starting to form a story.

“my baby runs away and unfortunately for Chris and fortunately for me…..” the crime lord stated...

“…that brat landed in the most feared mafia boss’s arms” Charlton chirped from the corner with an enthusiastic smile and King raised his eyes to look at him in the eye making him gulp his excitement down.

They were in the middle of a serious talk.

“and Mr Chris lost my baby to king” Mickey stiffened his laugh seeing the two of them locking eyes before he placed his own point. 

King wanted to point out about the ‘baby’ thing but he refrained from it knowing how much it would hurt the soulmates and maybe his ears too when Mago would be the one filling them with accusations and curses.