Kinky Shit

Kinky Shit

With warm, strained sunlight seeping inside the cold, dark room, with several articles of clothing scattered on the floor, with the soft covers and large pillows cocooning a small form, Mago was snuggled at the very corner of his side of the bed with his large, human-sized teddy.

What was the boy doing?

Well, he was very busy scrolling through his phone. The boy was totally immersed in his task since he hadn’t had the chance to check his phone in a while.

The first thing he noticed was a million calls from his soulmate, the boy made a mental note to call him after he was rested enough to deal with it.

Mago was so tired, honestly.

Alas!

The phone blares with its obnoxiously loud ringtone right at Mago’s face. The boy jumped in his place and scrunched his nose as he sneered at the screen.

Mickey was calling and although Mago wasn’t able to see him, the boy knew what face Mickey must have right at the moment.

“EDWARD FUCKING MAGO!!!!!!!” Mago flinched pushing his phone away from his ear as soon as he picked up the call. Mickey didn’t seem like in a mood and that was clear.

“hey, Mickey” Mago chirped or tried to.

“WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU FUCKING BRAT” he shouted on the other side making Mago look at his screen for a second with wide eyes.

“I….I have been in the manor…………in my room………..in my bed…….under my blanket” Mago muttered meekly with a sigh and that seemed to work when Mickey calmed down from his rising temperature. The older sighed back into the phone before starting again.

“where have you been though, seriously? I visited earlier and they said you weren’t available. What is that supposed to mean? What should I get out of this mere stupid, undecipherable, and unhelpful information?” there was a certain worriedness in his tone that Mago was fast to capture. He wouldn’t want his friend to worry but things were not in his control now, were they?

“that’s because I was sick, I hurt all over so I am resting in this luxurious bedroom” Mago explained best of his current ability while looking around his trashed room, hoping that Mickey would get it without saying.

“Sick? What do mean sick? What kinky shit are you involved in boy?” Mickey asked and Mago heard some clicking of metal keys and the lock of the door rattling.

Mickey was coming over.

“kinky shit? The fuck?.......king told me we were making love” Mago sat straight on the bed with a big pout on its way, hissing as his lower back hurt a little.

“did that sexy giant lied to me?” Mago was serious in his tone, really concerned but Mickey found it funny and he chuckled.

Was that really a sacred act…..and King coaxed him for doing it?

“what the fuck did you say?” Mickey laughed, this time openly and Mago pouted even more.

“you made love with King………oh boy. My baby is all grown up huh?” Mickey mused and Mago sighed slumping back.

“screw ‘grown up’. That shit was painful” Mago showed his displeasure regarding what he did.

“was that now? I want details” the other on the line teased and Mago passed a toothy smile to no one in particular.

It is wrong truly but talking behind the king’s back has its own joy only Mago and Mickey can understand.

“come over, I am tired and need vitamin M” another chuckle resounded making Mago slip a coy smile as well.