𝐈𝐕 - 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦

└                      𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁

"𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐙𝐎𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆." I quickly made up a lie to my dad. He nods but it was a non believing one. I grab my coat and I leave. I wasn't actually going to Zoe's. I'm not ready to die. Not yet.

I walk down my sidewalk and start walking. Both me and my dad's car was in the shop so we had to walk or take an Uber everywhere. And since I didn't have an exact location where the Uber can drop me off o started walking. Although I knew where I was going.

I got to a forest that was around twenty minutes away from the house and I walked to the treehouse me and TK found as kids. Somewhere only we know...

I climb up the ladder and sit down in the treehouse. I heard rustling and Zoe walked in. "Stupid slut trying to run." She punched me and kept on going till I passed out. But I saw her throw my phone off of the treehouse.

I thought it was somewhere only me and TK know...

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁
𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. I have called Scarlett over and over again but it went straight to voicemail. And when the voice box was full, I called Grace. I know she's working and can look up locations easily.

"Hi Owen. Why are you calling?" Grace says. "Can you look up Scarlett's location? I'm getting worried that something happened to her." I reply. "Well— that's not entirely legal but it's not entirely illegal either. Give me a second." I nod even though Grace can't see.

"Oh—" Grace says after a while. "What is it?" I ask hurriedly. "She's not online. She's not on the grid. Which either means the battery was removed or it's smashed."

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁
𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐈 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐒'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃. "Dad? What are you doing here?" TK asks, opening the door. Carlos was behind him.

"Scarlett's missing."

"What?" TK says. "I called Grace and her phone isn't on the grid and she's not picking up her phone." I reply. "I know where she might be." TK says.

TK and Carlos grab their coats and shoes and we start walking. After 15 minutes we arrive to a forest. "Why would she be here?" Carlos asks his fiancé. "We found this forest when we were little. We went to the treehouse a lot." TK replies and walks into the forest. Me and Carlos followed close behind.

We got there and I was first up the ladder. "TK. Get up here." I say urgently. Looking at Widow's blood everywhere. "Carlos call 911!" I yell. TK climbs up the ladder. "Holy shit—" We both start putting pressure on her wounds.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁
𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝟏𝟐𝟔 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄. "Jesus...what happened?" I mumble. "Someone hurt you. And you are going to tell us who." Marjan says. "Well god— good morning to you too..."

"Scar we need to know." Judd says. "Zoe." I finally say. "Your own lover?" TK whispers in shock. I nod. Carlos had his uniform on and he walked out, my guess was to go to her house and arrest her.

"Can me and Scarlett have some alone time?" Owen asks. Everyone nods and they all leave. "I recovered everything on your phone. Someone wants to say hi." My dad says and a person I don't recognize walks in.

"Hi serial killer girl."

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁

"It's not puppy love, dad

"It's not puppy love, dad."
"It's really not, Mr. Strand."
"You both are 17. There for, puppy love."