𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐷𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑠

└                                𝐷𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑠

└                         𝐷𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑠

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁

SCARLETT'S POV

I FINALLY GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AFTER TWO DAYS. Me, Mateo, and dad headed off to the firehouse for work as we had a 24 hour shift. Owen and TK tried to make me have a week off to heal but I told them I had work when Zoe beat me before and I still went to the firehouse so I went to work.

May went back home but we still talked a lot. I knew TK would help me with my feelings with May but I'm nervous. I just got out of a dating scene so why am I going into an another? Yet again I loved Zoe at the beginning but as she started abusing me my love started fading slowly.

I decided not to mention it to TK yet. The alarm went off and we got in the engine and drove off to the scene. I texted May but then quickly deleted it before I sent it.

I love you

I love yo

I love y

I love

I love

I lov

I lo

I l

I

I

I sigh and put my phone away as we arrive to the house. It was considered medical so we just helped the paramedics with what ever they needed but to be totally honest those were my favorite calls because I wasn't going into a burning building. I don't even hate it because of the fire

I just hate being hot.

I don't even know why I became a firefighter even though I hate being hot. To follow in my dad's footsteps I guess. I'd like to make him proud after him and mom fought all the time, giving me and TK barely any attention and TK had to take care of me.

I guess that's why me and TK are so close.

Speaking of my brother, when we arrive back to the station, he said he wanted to talk to me in private. We walk into a different room. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing I'm fine—" I say but get cut off by him. "I can tell when you're lying." I glare at him, hoping to make him stop. "That glare only works on Mateo. You know that...right?"

"I think I like May. Which is crazy because I just got out of a relationship so why am I trying to go in another—?" I get cut off once again. "1. I knew it. 2. Your love probably started fading when Zoe started abusing you. It's very possible. You're not rushing. But I would take a few months to focus on yourself." I nod in agreement.

"Love you, TK." "Love you, Scar."

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁

A/N: yall guess who's back!!!
ALSO BI BUCK?!??

A/N: yall guess who's back!!!ALSO BI BUCK?!??

"It's not puppy love, dad."
"It's really not, Mr. Strand."
"You both are 17. There for, puppy love."