Chapter 15*Percy

Tartarus flashed me and Grace up to a deserted house. I glanced around trying to figure out where we were, but gave up and entered the house. Grace followed me and I turned on the sink hoping there was water.

"What are you doing Percy?" she asked me.

Ignored her and smiled when I saw water. I moved my hand a created a rainbow with the water. I searched my pockets for a drachma and threw one of two I had in my pockets.

"Oh Iris godess of the rainbows show me any god on Mount Olympus." I muttered.

An image of Hermes appeared and he squealed when he saw me.

"Oh my Gods, Percy!" he said," where are you, I need to come get you. We're all worried sick here."

"I'm in the middle of nowhere Hermes, try to find me." I told him.

He sighed," I'm coming. Oh and hi Grace, your father misses you."

He waved his hand through the message and his face disapeared. I turned towards Grace and she grinned at me.

"We're free and we're going to see your daddy Zeus, hows it feel?" I asked.

"I was down there for ten thousand tears, I will barely reconize the Earth after after all the murky red." Grace sighed.

"I'll never recognize London again either, my mother would be twenty years older and I'll still be the same," she told me, a tear sliding down her cheek.

"It's okay Grace," I hugged her," we can get through this."

She smiled up at me and looked around the house. "Think they have a bed here, I'm beat."

I glanced through a doorway and found a dust covered couch with a love seat.

"We can crash on the couch, or do you have to have the royal treatment my lady." I smirked.

"Well I need the best, and only the best," she said in her best queen impression.

I laughed and layed down on the love seat as she layed down on the couch. I closed my eyes and drifted off to a dreamless sleep thanks to Tartarus.

TIME SKIP

I opened my eyes to find a very ugly Hermes staringg at me. I may or may not have screamed like a girl.

"What the heck Perce, shut up!" Grace yelled.

"Sorry Grace, I woke up with a Hermes in my face." I told her.

She started laughing and threw her pillow at Hermes.

He laughed and gestured for us to follow him.

We followed him into a portal of some sorts and ended up at the Empire State building. He calmly walked into the building, plucked the keys from the lobby mans hands and entered the golden elevator.

"Couldn't you just flash us up there?" I asked him.

"Course I could, but I like Apollo's taste in music." he said.

I groaned as the song 'Don't Stop Believing' came on.

"Can't he play something like 'Irresistible' or 'Alone Together'?" I asked.

The music suddenly changed and I smiled at what came on.

Coming here unannounced
Drag my nails on the tile
I just followed your scent
You can follow my smile
All your flaws are announced
With this mood of mine.

The elevator ride came to a stop and I realized I had been singing along with the words.

"Damn Percy, you got a nice voice," Grace smiled.

I blushed and followed Hermes as he headed to the throne room.

We eventually got there and found Hestia tending to the fire in the room.

"Hello Perseus," she smiled," I'll call the council for you, your father is worried sick."

"Thank you Lady Hestia," I bowed.

"It's just Hestia to you young hero," she smiled as the counsil flashed in.

"Hestia what have you- Percy!"

A/N
So next week I'm going on vacation to a waterpark for the whole week so I'll barely get to update. Tell me if you have any questions and if you do I'll answer them.
Hasta Lavista Unicorns ✌
~~Simply__Britt