Chapter 18*Piper

The answer to the QOTC was Tantalus and nobody guessed it.

I stood there staring in shock at Percy and I could hear Jason gasp in shock at what he saw.

"My baby!" Sally yelled running forward and hugging him. Percy hugged his mom tight and whispered words into her ear.

The rest of the seven ran forward and formed a group hug around Percy and his mom.

We all turned around when Zeus cleared his throat and immediatley waited for the meeting to begin.

"As you all know we are in a war against Tartarus, Oceanus and Loki." he boomed," we would like it if Percy and Steve could get the Avengers in this war since they've dealt with Loki. Hades will also be helping out by returning some heros from Elysium."

With that I noticed Percy's grin widen at the possibilities of seeing his dead friends.

"So demigods, choose who you would like to pick."

I looked over at Percy and nodded my head at him, telling him to choose the warriors. He looked at me like 'are you sure?' but I nodded and gestured for him to step up.

"We would like Annabeth Chase, Charles Beckendorf, Selina Beauregard, Luke Castellan, Micheal Yew, Castor, Bianca Di Angelo, Zoe Nightshade, Lee Fletcher, Ethan Nakamura, and any hunters or Amazons." Percy said.

I gaped at what he said and I saw Poseidon beaming at his son.

"You ask a lot," Zeus said.

"You never said tgere was a limit, and trust me we'll need ALL of them." he said pointing out the word all.

Zeus sighed, but nodded," Hades."

"Already on it," Hades saud conjuring up a portal.

The first one to step out was Beckendorf and Leo immediatley ran to him to meet his hero.

I kept watching the portal and noticed I never saw a certain blonde. Percy was also noticing she wasn't there and his mood was deflating.

"Bianca!" Nico cried running and tackling his sister in a hug.

"Neeks!" she smiled and hugged him back.

I smiled at their relationship and noticed Hades frowning about something. He looked in the portal and reached out, dragging a blonde with him.

"Annabeth!" Percy shouted nearly tackling her back in the portal.

"Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said.

I could tell they both had tears in there eyes and they had one of those I missed you make-outs.

"Ahhh Percabeth!" Aphrodite screeched breaking up the kiss.

Aphrodite looked around at all the faces staring at her and smiled sheepishly, "carry on."

"I love you and all Percy, but what's going on here? Why are we back?" Annabeth asked.

"Thank your boyfriend," Athena said, there was a look of respect in her eyes," we are entering a new war and decided we needed more allies so Zeus decided to take people from the Underworld and Perseus chose you."

"Yes but why us? Why Luke and I?" a kid asked from the back corner.

"When you took that blade Ethan, you became a hero that day. When Luke stabbed himself to sacrifice Kronos, he became the true hero." Percy explaind," oh and I fufilled your wish, you may want to check out the Nemisis cabin."

Ethan was smiling ear to ear and faintly remembered Percy telling me that part of his story.

"For thise who don't know, these are the seven. The people who fufilled the last prophecy. Jason Grace, son of Jupiter. Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite. Leo Valdez, son of Hephestus. Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto. Frank Zhang, son of Mars. And all of you know me and Annabeth." percy said.

"Annabeth and I," Annabeth corrected under her breath.

"Shut up Wise Girl," Percy muttered.

"And everyone in the seven you should already know these fallen heros from the stories Annabeth and I have told you." Percy said drawing out 'Annabeth and I'.

"I have an idea." Silena said.

"What is it my daughter?" Aphrodite asked.

"What if you cloak us since none of the campers know we're returning." Silena smiled.

Everyone in the throne room grinned and nodded their heads.

"This is going to be one hell of a prank."

A/N
679 words
I wanted to get Annabeth and them into the story and we need to get the war going since it's already been eighteen chapters. I also need to incorporate more Avengers since it's also about them.

QOTC: What type of creature is Bessie?

Peace out Unicorns ✌
~~Simply__Britt