Chapter 21*Annabeth

Dedicated to @Astrid_Jackson
The answer to the QOTC was schist.

I smiled as I watched the rest of the dead heroes walk onto the stage.

"As you remember," Chiron started," Annabeth cane vack to us under one of these hoods, anyone you might think of may or may not be here."

One of the dead stepped up and headed towards the microphone Chiron had placed for them.

"I deeply regret my actions and hope the way I died changes the way you think of me. I know all of you will not be okay with me, but I've come to terms with it," the one I guessed to be Luke said.

"I am a son of Hermes, my name is Luke Castellan." he said removing his hood. The pavilion was silent until claps resounded around. Luke smiled and sat next to Conner and Travis who wrapped their arms around him.

The next hooded figure stepped up and I could see his eyepatch through the hood. "I made a bad choice like Luke and joined the wrong side, but I sacrificed myself to save Percy. I was the one who told Percy my last dying wish which he used after the war." I could tell he was steading himself and I gave him a smile."My name is Ethan Nakumara, son of Nemisis."

He threw his hood back and claps broke out like Luke and he sat at the Nemisis table.

A group of girls went to the microphone and took no time taking off their hoods. "We are hunters of Artemis." They sat down at the Artemis table and immediatley started talking to the other hunters.

Another group of girls went to the microphone and took off their hoods. "We are Amazons." they said swiftly as they sat at the Hera table.

By the time the rest of the hooded ones were unmasked, Clarrise and Pollux were in tears and everyone was talking and apologizing to the dead heroes.

Chiron stepped back to the front of the pavilion with a grim look on his face.

"I have just been informed that the returning heroes will only be alive for the duration of the war and will have to return afterwards." he told us.

Everyone groaned and I glanced at Percy to see his reaction. He was frowning, but he gave me the 'it'll be fine look', but his eyes deceived him.

'You're not okay,' I mouthed to him.

'I'll be fine.' he mouthed back.

I gave him a look, but he smiled and turned away from me.

After breakfest I went over to Percy's cabin to try to help him clean it up. Before I died I had always went over and cleaned it up for him before they came around for inspections.

"Omg Seaweed Brain, it's clean!" I said as I walked into the cabin.

"It's mostly shoved under the bed," he shrugged," they won't notice, right?"

"I don't know Seaweed Brain," I shrugged.

"Annabeth. Not knowing," he pretended to faint on the bed," the world is ending."

I smacked him on the arm and started pulling down his bedskirt to hide all the stuff. I looked over at Percy to see him opening the mini fridge Poseidon had got him and pulling out pizza.

"What I'm hungry?" he asked defensively.

"Of coure you are," I rolled my eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean. I'm a growing boy, by this time tommorow I could towering over seven feet and-" I walked over to him.

"Seaweed Brain?"

"Ya."

"Shut up." I said kissing him.

I ran my hands through his hair and asked for entrance.

I giggled into the kiss and pulled back.

"You taste like pepperoni."

A/N
So I'm going to promote myself. Go check out my other book The Secrets of Life.

QOTC: Who caught Annabeth and Percy in the Argo II stables?

Peace out Unicorns ✌
~~Simply__Britt