⭐️ 🩷🧡💛 • Little Y/n and Kinger • 💛🧡🩷 ⭐️

YIPPEE IM VERY ENERGIZED ALL OF THE SUDDEN SO IM WRITING THIS!! YIPPEE!

I'm making this as silly and fluffy as possible :3

mHMmh lETS GOO

(Side note: this is a while later after the first part, the time will skip in the story)

•——————————————————•

A while after Ragatha had discovered y/n's regression, the rest of the circus had found out.

Y/n and Kinger had became friends, and after a while, unknown to their caregivers, they had snuck off to Kinger's pillow fort to have a sort of play date. They were doing.. whatever two silly regressors would do. 

Y/n and Kinger sat inside, coloring in a book. Kinger had lots of bug plushies around him and Y/n.  They both didn't speak much, but they were having a great time. Around the pillow fort was an eerie silence, with no music. The silence was occasionally broken by the two laughing. Very silly.

They kept trying to be quiet, but it wasn't working. Over that, they couldn't hear Caine starting to look for them. Eventually, the two fell asleep with the bug plush's surrounding them. Caine walked Into the pillow fort, seeing them asleep. He smiled, (however Caine does that) and decided to just let them sleep, putting some blankets with bug prints over them.

•——————————————-•

Yippee I loved writing that

Word count: 213