intro

BREAKING NEWS: It has just been revealed that Antonio Bianco, known for his 3 constructors championships in Formula 1, has just died following an accident that occurred on the Italian Monza Circuit (September 6th 2013) after being hit with a head ...

BREAKING NEWS:
It has just been revealed that Antonio Bianco, known for his 3 constructors championships in Formula 1, has just died following an accident that occurred on the Italian Monza Circuit (September 6th 2013) after being hit with a head injury causing him to have internal bleeding along with several burn wounds. Antonio Bianco would've became a 4 time constructors champion. Bianco leaves behind his daughter Lily Bianco at just the age of 13. Our thoughts and prayers are with her and his loved ones.

Quote from Michael Schumacher:
"...Our only goal is to do our best to take care of little Lily right now. It's a very difficult situation for her, having to watch her favourite person be taken away from her, and we just want to make she know we are here for her. All of us. 'Tonio meant the world to all of us and it's heartbreaking we won't see him again, laugh with him again, hear him make his stupid dad jokes. Just shows how valuable life is. Don't take it for granted."

Other formula 1 drivers have put out their support. Jules Bianchi was interviewed talking about the young girl and her father- click here to read more

 Jules Bianchi was interviewed talking about the young girl and her father- click here to read more

Sebastian Vettel to adopt goddaughter Lily Bianco after death of father, Antonio Bianco.

Several rumours have occurred regarding the 13 year olds living circumstances with many turning to Shumacher to be the most likely to take her in due to her close bond to the family although many uncles including Lionel Messi, Lewis Hamilton, Christiano Ronaldo and Kimi Räikkönen have all put in their messages for the late driver and were likely there to discuss who was to care for Lily. However, Sebastian Vettel has taken the lead having put in adoption forms into the court- click here to read more

 However, Sebastian Vettel has taken the lead having put in adoption forms into the court- click here to read more

Mon 30 Dec 2013

Michael Schumacher in critical condition after skiing accident

Michael Schumacher remains in a critical condition and fighting for his life after sustaining serious head injuries in an off-piste skiing accident.
click here to read more

July 18, 2015

Jules Bianchi, French Formula One Driver, Dies Months After Crash

Nine months after a horrific accident at the Japanese Grand Prix, the Formula One driver Jules Bianchi has died in a French hospital. He was only 25.

Statement release from Sebastian Vettel:

"Regarding my daughter, I'd like it if everyone gave her the space she deserves. After everything she's been through in the past couple of years, I would not want her to feel unsafe on top of that. Having the paparazzi continuously follow us and pictures from funerals be leaked, it is completely unfair. She's just a child and she didn't choose to be put out in the open like this and it's downright disrespectful for you to post things like this for some money when it's her life. She's just a kid. My kid, and i'll defend her forever. If it isn't me it's one of her uncles who will quite literally attack you for the way you choose to act. So be VERY mindful of what you choose to say or do."

Many close family friends to Lily Bianco have made it clear that they won't take it either including all of the f1 grid, some retired racers and other friends of her parents. It is clear the young girl is very dear to her family.

Breaking News

Halo to be bought into racing after prototype passed tests. This is following the death of Jules Bianchi.

The design was first introduced after the loss of Antonio Bianco and was heavily criticised by teams and media. However, after many debates and discussions, the design has been approved and may well change the way racing works forever.

-
Time frames may be off but i tried.
Also warning in advance I CLAIM NONE OF THE PICS IN THIS. I FOUND THEM ON PINTEREST PLS DONT SUE ME!
-z