She's back

lilybianco

↳mickshumacher responded i know your secret little miss loves the reds

mickshumacher responded
i know your secret
little miss loves the reds

don't you dare.

-

Sebastian Vettel was a man known for his maturity compared to his family and friends who lacked it. Staring at the three in front of him, who might i add, were already off to a bad start he looked them right in the eyes.

"Okay. I expect the best behaviour from the two of you and also you Kimi. We are a well behaved bunch. Lily stop taking pictures of people in 0.5x zoom. Kimi stop stealing peoples hat and Mick stop screaming. Now i have to go to the meeting so i'm leaving you guys to it. Do i make myself clear."

"Sir yes Sir" "Maybe" "Whatever"

Leaving the menaces behind, Seb made him way into the building and to the meeting room. Catching eye of his friend who was bopping his head to his music, Seb let out and took a seat besides him making Lewis look to his left.

"Oh you look like you've been through it. Already given the lecture i assume?"

"What lecture?" added the youngest of the group who seemed to be eavesdropping due to boredom.

"Oh Lando, did you not notice the chaos already forming on the track?" Alex Albon laughed to him friend.

"I gave them a lecture. Just to stop them from getting out of control but i don't think they even listened to my words. At least they are here right?"

"Yes i would say that. Especially Lily, seeing as she made it her mission to never be seen near a racing car again."

"She looks happy to be here and that's what counts to me." Alonso stated.
"Besides she's going crazy with taking pictures so it might be a bonus? Good pictures no?"

"No that will definitely backfire she's gotten pictures of me already and i'm afraid..." Alex responded with a worried look on his face.

"Who's she?" The boy in red asked.

Yeh not that one.

The Spanish one.

"Carlos my good friend you have to meet her. It's Lily."

"As in Alex' girlfriend?"

"No but she's basically her girlfriend..." Lewis let out a chuckle thinking about it.