3. The Plane Trip

As soon as he pulls away and walks out, I get up and take a shower. Once I finish I get dressed and head to bed. I see a woman with White hair in my dreams, and she feels very powerful. Maybe I'll meet her while I stay in Canada.

HOPE'S POV

When I wake up I get ready for the day and do my makeup in neutral shades. I grab my suitcase and head down the stairs of the compound. "I'm off to the airport" I yell up to my family. "Okay give me a hug" Niklaus says as he vamps to me. I hug him tightly as he hugs back.

"Stay safe the whole time you are there" Marcel says as he joins the hug. We break the hug and I hug auntie Bex. She hugs back and suddenly someone joins the hug, I look over and it's Davina. "Hey, you didn't think I wasn't gonna say goodbye did you?" She asks. "Nope of course not" I reply.

We break the hug and then uncle Kol, Uncle Elijah and aunt Freya walk in. They come and give me a hug as we hear a car honk. "Oh that's Josh I'm having him drive us there so we can drop you off" Davina says. "Oh okay" I say, smiling. "I'm ready."

"Okay let's go" she says looking at me. "Bye everyone, I'll call you when I land dad" I say. "Okay we love you" he says. "I love you guys too" I say as I start walking with Davina.

Once we get into the car Josh starts saying something to Davina but I just zone out into my thoughts. Mainly thinking about how I'm excited and that idk how the Gilberts and O'Connells are going to be with me considering my family.

Once we get to the airport Josh and Davina get out immediately. I start overthinking about how this is going to go. I take maybe 10-15 minutes more just sitting there in my thoughts when all of a sudden Davina opens my door and puts her hand out for me to take. I take it and when I turn around I see a woman with white hair and I sense magic from her just like in my dream.

I grab some of my bags and put them on the cart Josh had grabbed. I turn around again and notice the same white haired woman staring at me in shock. Did she recognize me? Who knows. Maybe it's just coincidence.

I go to sit down and wait for the time that the plane should get here when I feel the same presence again. I look up and see she's standing in front of me. "Oh hello, I didn't notice you there" I say with a soft smile. "It's alright, are you Hope Mikaelson?" She asks. "Yes, I am, I'm sorry do I know you?" I ask.

"No you don't, I'm Camille O'Connell's daughter, my name is Rivera O'Connell" she answers. "Oh are you going back to Canada? I know Cami lives there" I say smiling. "Yeah actually I'm going back for a while, I was just here because she told me to help you out on the plane and on the way to her house" she replies with a smile. "Oh okay, it's really nice to meet you" I say.

Suddenly they say our plane has arrived and that we will be boarding soon. Once we board me and Rivera realize that we are sitting beside each other. "Well I guess we won't be apart on here" I say. "Seems like it, you'll likely see a lot of me whether you stay with us or the Gilberts, I kind of had a thing going on with someone in their family and we just broke that off a week ago but I'm always welcome there thanks to Elena" she replies.

"Oh I don't remember them saying they had someone around your age in the letters we had been getting from her" I reply back. "Oh yeah that's cuz this one is younger and she was an orphan before Elena took her in" she says smiling. "Oh that makes more sense" I say.

Once the plane lands Rivera notices her mom waiting in the lobby. "Hey mom!" Rivera says towards Camille. "Hey sweetie, hi Hope" Camille says. "Hello Cami, long time no see" I reply back. "Yes very long time" she replies. "We should head home now."

When we arrive there I hear rummaging in the kitchen. "Who's here?" I ask Rivera. "I'm not too sure, my younger sister Dawn had left the house yesterday to go somewhere for the weekend. My older sister Yvonne and older brother Colby should be in New Orleans" she replies as we walk further into the house.

"Hey little sister" says the guy in the kitchen. "What are you doing here Colby? Aren't you supposed to be in New Orleans with dad?" Rivera asks the guy. "Yeah but I got bored so I came back before you guys did" he replies. "Oh okay" she says.

"Right, hello my name is Colby, I am Rivera's older brother and twin of Yvonne, what's your name?" He asks looking at me. "My name is Hope" I reply. "Ohhh you're the one mom was telling us was coming to visit for a while" he says. "Yeah I'm not exactly sure how long but maybe a lot longer than my family would want but you guys and the Gilberts are here to keep me safe, at least that's what my dad said though I don't need to be kept safe. I spent like 6 months in the forest by the lake by myself in my wolf form so I think I'm okay" I say.

All of a sudden I get hugged from behind. I turn around to see Jeremy behind me. "Oh hey Jer" I say. "Hey why didn't you text me saying you would be coming here?" He asks. "Oh I had totally forgotten to I'm sorry" I say as I wraps my arms around his neck and hug him back. "It's okay, how long are you staying?" He asks. "Hopefully a few months to a year" I reply.

Once again I get a hug around my waist as soon as I release from the hug with Jeremy. I turn slightly to see a little girl hugging me. I pick her up and look at her features, she looks a lot like Elena, I'm surprised by this and turn to the door where Elena was standing. She looks back at me and walks over with a knowing look. "She looks just like you, how is she not related to you?" I ask in shock.

"Her name is familiar. Her name is Genevieve Petrova, she's the daughter of Nadia Petrova's daughter Olivia Petrova" Elena says explaining it to me. "Wait but Nadia died before I was born how is that possible?" I ask. "Olivia was put in a special kind of coffin so she didn't wake up until after Nadia met Katherine. When Olivia woke up she messed around with a man and got pregnant but died giving birth to this little one. This one has been with me for about 6 years. She's only 13 so she was 7 when I took her in." She replies.

And once again I get a hug but this time it's from Rivera. "You started crying so I thought you might need a hug" she says when I look at her. "Wait I did?" I ask confused. She let's go of me and grabs my hand leading me to a mirror that was hung on the wall and I saw the makeup going down my face. "Oh I didn't even realize it" I say as I wipe my face. "Well, at least you aren't alone" Rivera replies. I smile softly at her as I put Genevieve down and she pulls into a better hug her scent getting into my sense of smell.

So some of this was written the day after I posted the last one, I just took time to continue it and now it's a lot more than I thought I would write but hopefully you liked it.

(1365 words)