4

[Congratulations on your promotion to level 2, reward experience +50, gold +100, new items have been unlocked, please pay attention to check!] 】

[Congratulations on unlocking the [Cultivation] feature.] 】

The new items unlocked after the upgrade are rice, breakfast shop, rice porridge, grocery store, wooden house, and road, while two more plots of land are added. The town hall was also transformed from two houses into a row of bungalows, with some basic equipment added.

Rice seeds are 2 gold coins/pack, and the growth cycle is 3 minutes. The highway is free, but the purchase price of the grocery store, breakfast shop, and cabin has increased, requiring 200 gold coins, and the cost of 20 units of trees to build is double that of a first-class building.

As for rice porridge, it needs to be made at the breakfast shop.

Ye Jia planted a crop of rice first, and then immediately went to clear a vacant land, planning to buy it at the grocery store first. She felt that the grocery store would surprise her.

[Sorry, your city is underpopulated and cannot be purchased.] 】

???

Ye Jia took a closer look, and the purchase conditions of the original second-level building not only required 200 gold coins, but also required the urban population to reach 5.

Also, population is the top priority of urban construction, how can a city develop without people? She almost thought the game was a single-player game!

Ye Jia looked at the sky, it was already close to evening when she came, and she had been playing games for several hours, and now it was completely dark.

Night is the active period for zombies, and even if there are people on this ruin, they will not go out. What's more, this place has long been a forgotten place for humans, and even zombies don't want to set foot in it.

The zombies are reluctant to come because there is no one here, and no one means no food for them. And human beings are reluctant to come here because there are no survival resources here, and the bombing for three days and three nights has reduced everything to nothing.

So now on this ruin, there is only one living person, Ye Jia. and a few zombies that have strayed in, wandering around the edge of the ruins.

The matter of recruiting citizens can only be said tomorrow.

Ye Jia set his sights on the newly unlocked [Cultivation] function.

She clicked the cultivation button, and when it opened, a Q version of a colorful egg appeared on the screen.

[Please choose a name for your cub.] 】

Hey? Do you really want to raise cubs? Ye Jia also thought that the cultivation on the game label referred to raising chickens and cows!

After thinking about it for a second, he said, "Let's call it a cub."

[The name is successful, your cub is about to hatch, please get ready to welcome it!] 】

Ye Jia looked at the game panel expectantly, the colorful egg on the screen began to crack from the top, and the cracks became bigger and bigger, and soon a sparsely feathered chick came out of the eggshell.

At the same time, a slight cry came from the sky, Ye Jia subconsciously stretched out her hand, and a small, weak black ball landed in her palm.

The black beak, black claws, and sparse feathers are also black, and the eyes are even darker.

This...... It's clearly a crow!

Ye Jia doesn't have any opinions on crows, mainly because there are thousands of games to cultivate, and it is the first time she has seen her when she has cultivated crows!

Could it be that because there are only crows in this area, she hatched a crow cub?

Ye Jia didn't know, at this moment her eyes were attracted by the little crow. It stood up tremblingly and gently pecked at Ye Jia's palm, it didn't hurt, it was a little itchy. Then tilted his head and looked at her with dark eyes.

[Cub +10 opinion of you.] ]

Ye Jia was suddenly melted, "The cub is so cute!" Are cubs hungry? What do you eat?

Ye Jia didn't know the crow's recipe, so she took out a portion of the wheat and the rice she had just received from the warehouse, and a piece of bread, and put them all in front of it.

"Cub come and see, what do you like to eat?"

The cub lowered his head and took a bite of all three foods in front of him.

[Cub +50 opinion of you.] ]

Ye Jia: "?!

Is it so easy to increase favorability?

She looked at the cub with a more loving gaze, "You're welcome, let go of eating, we don't lack anything or food!"

[Cub's opinion of you +40.] ]

Favorability full, full?

What little angel did she pick up! It's really easy to raise.

After the cub had eaten and drunk enough, it staggered to her hand, pecked her palm lightly, and then fell asleep on it.

Ye Jia held it carefully, walked around several buildings, and then chose the city hall as a temporary resting place. The second-level town hall has been given a makeover, with some more infrastructure, even including toilets.

After she washed up, she put together the chairs in the reception hall and made a simple bed. The chairs were wooden and hard, and she didn't have a quilt yet, so she spread the threshed wheat stalks on top.

It's quite soft, and you can build a wooden house at the second level, so when you think about it, the short-term difficulties in front of you don't seem to be so unbearable.

After making a straw nest for the cub, Ye Jia fell asleep.

Under such difficult conditions, Ye Jia thought that she would not be able to sleep, but she did not expect that she would fall asleep in less than five minutes after lying down.

After a good night's sleep, Ye Jia woke up the next day when the sun penetrated the window.

The first thing she did when she woke up was to look for the cub, but she didn't see its shadow. She harvested the crops she had planted last night, planted another crop, and went through the logs.

[Grandma is still sleeping, and the cub can't be disturbed.] ]

[The cub packs his own bags: wheat × 1, rice × 1.] ]

[Goodbye, Grandma, the cub is out on a trip.] ]

The screen shows the image of a small crow carrying a bag on its back.

Ye Jia's heart melted, how could her cub be so cute and well-behaved!

But it's only so small, will there be any danger when you go out? After the end of the world, not only humans have changed into zombies or awakened abilities, but even animals have become alienated.

It can fly, but what if it's not safe to fly on it for a day?

Ye Jia suddenly became worried.