Chapter 3: Convenience Store

The bell rang signaling the end of the school day. I said my goodbyes first to Daniel since he seemed to be at a rush for his part time job. This was rather an eventful day, I'm off to a good start.

"Bye, Haneul.!"

"Bye, Haneul~ See you tomorrow~"

"Bye, girls", I wave my classmates goodbye and leave the classroom.

[Boy, someone sure is popular]

There you are, Hyeon, where have you been all day? I could have used your help y'know.

[Hey, I was checking up on that thing you told me]

He visibly pouts. Hyeon has been acting my eyes and ears for a while. Since he can access anything and anywhere in this world, no one is as a reliable source of info as him. I ask him to keep an eye on some notable characters I should keep an eye on. 

So, how was it? 

[Well, they haven't made any moves yet. On the contrary they seem to think that Seoul doesn't seem to be much of a threat. They are all too focused on building their own strength rather than invading Central Seoul right now.]

That's right the one's that I asked Hyeon to look into are-

[The one's who seem to be really interested in Uniting the crews is, Workers]

The Four Major Crews.

It's not a surprise, Workers might be quiet now, but they're the ones with the strongest foundation among the crew. 

[So, you're still going to pursue that plan]

Do you need to ask? The biggest obstacle to the Main Characters is the Four Crews. I need to help Daniel destroy them and for that I need to unite Central Seoul first and lay the foundation of the Alliance. 

[It still sounds like a hassle, but I'm all for it if that's what you want]

...Thanks, Hyeon. Its kind of nice, having someone that will always be on my side, no matter what shit I decide to get into. 

*Beep beep* 

A sound of a distant motorcycle gets my attention. If Hyeon was to give me real time information about the four crews. He would be giving me the tools I need to carry out my plan.

"Garam, right on time" he takes off his helmet revealing his beautiful face and his long hair

"Garam, right on time" he takes off his helmet revealing his beautiful face and his long hair. He grew out his hair in recent years as per my request. 

"Master, I'm here to take you home" his right hand over his chest and bowing his head slightly, he smiles up at me. 

"Didn't I tell you to call me by name if you pick me up?"