Chapter 12: Fake Bank account (1)

"Johan"

"Yeah, I'm looking at the both of them now"

"They're pretty good looking"

"Oh... right, yeah I'll keep my hands off the blue one"

"Yeah, don't worry. The business? Got it, didn't you say we're not gonna do this anymore?"

"Don't worry I'll make the money the right way. Big deals lost their leader and Hostel's fighting amongst themselves and workers don't even care about anything outside of Gangnam"

"So, central Seoul is ours for the taking"

"Johan"

.

.

.

"Nice, this came out great"

Today was when our pictures form the picnic were coming out. Everyone was pretty excited on how it turned out. Myself included. I never took group pictures like this before in my life. I wasn't allowed nor could afford myself to go on trips like these in the first place. 

"It looks good"

"Great let's all keep a copy!" Daniel says enthusiastically, he's probably the most excited one out of all of us. The girls were all giddy in looking pretty in the photo and Zoe looked sad not having Crystal included. We weren't really close with Crystal then so...

Joining in the guys' circle I had my arm over Zach looking at the photo in his hand, "This would have turned out great if Zach didn't look like a fvcking angry bird in the photo" he looked ready to punch me as I laughed. I let go of him and hid behind Jay who was ready to defend me. 

'I'm Invisible'

Jihoo sat alone at his desk looking over at the group having fun and being excited over the group photo. Which just made him feel worse by the second. 

'I wasn't in the photo either but they only cared about Crystal?!'

"Ah! we have an extra photo"

'mine! It's mine!!'

"Ah! Vasco's in the back"

"He was on the merry-go-round, hahhaha"

"Haha, look ho scared he is"

"Stop making fun of him, Zack, he's trying his best"

"Why do you only get mad at me? Zoe was the one who laughed first!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Enough, let's give it to him, since it's an extra"

Watching them have fun without even noticing his presence hurt him and also filled Jiho with an anger that he didn't know he could possess. He was snapped from his thoughts as someone gently taps something on his forehead. He looked to see who it was, to his surprise it was Haneul. 

'W-what? What is he'

Haneul hands him something, "Don't make such a face, Jiho, I'm sorry we couldn't include you in the photo I hope this makes up for it even just a little" he smiles and was dragged away by Zoe. 

"Come on, silly, let's go to the cafeteria"

Jiho looked down at what Haneul gives him and opened it. Inside were pictures of him and the group. It was a selfie of both him and Haneul along with the group in the background, some were all of them having fun and a few of them were slightly blurry. Jiho smiled at Haneul's clumsy way of trying to make him feel included even if the group probably forgot about him.