Chapter 5: Picnic

"Ah, so many people"

"How many schools are coming"

"Do you think there are many cute guys here?"

"Gee, I hope so, I only came to scope out the hot guys"

"Speaking of which look at him"

"He's gorgeous"

"Cutiee"

"But look at the one beside him"

"So hot, I think I'm melting"

The two girls look at the pair, they have just arrived and Daniel was checking where their group was since he couldn't rely on Haneul with his poor sense of direction. 

I swear, the only thing poor about me is my sense of direction, "Sorry, Daniel"

"It's alright, they're probably still here let's look around" 

They were both checking their phones to make sure they weren't late and that the group already left without them. They scanned the area to look out for their group while the other girls continue their whispers. 

"Crazy, are they idols?"

"The blue haired one looks like a model"

"Woah, where are they from?"

I can hear you, you know. But I decide to ignore them since today is our school picnic. I was very much looking forward to this since last week. And, now... we're lost! There are a lot of different schools here that it's hard to tell which is which. 

Notte World Theme Park, is the symbol of hopes and dreams. It's like the Disney World of this manhwa. I've never been to Disney World so I have nothing to compare it to. This is also my first time going to a Theme Park or a school field trip in general, knowing that I'm gonna spend it with Daniel and the rest my heart can't help but start racing. 

The experience probably brought back unpleasant memories to Daniel, noticing his expression albeit it was for a moment as he smiled noticing my gaze on him. 

"Daniel have you been to these kinds of trips before?"

"Uh yeah, I have been to my previous Schools' Field trip before" 
'Although it was not a pleasant experience' 

"...I haven't.. So uh, let's make sure to have lots of fun"
'So we can erase those unpleasant memories of yours with new ones' 

"...sure" Daniel was a little surprised but he was happy with his statement,

Last time I was here, I held the line for bullies. It was a tough and lonely time for me.
but now...

"Hey, let's go, the lines are getting long"